Legends of 16-Bit Game Development book!

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
HiSpec
8-bit

Legends of 16-Bit Game Development book!

Post by HiSpec »

A friend of mine has just gone live with his Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ra ... evelopment

Please support it!
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: Legends of 16-Bit Game Development book!

Post by stickem »

^Looks interesting. Nice repro's btw. You do good work and nice quality. Looking for that store to restock..
HiSpec
8-bit

Post by HiSpec »

stickem wrote:^Looks interesting. Nice repro's btw. You do good work and nice quality. Looking for that store to restock..

Thanks! I'm going to restock most stuff in a few weeks - If you still can't get what you want, send me a message through the site and I'll hook you up.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

HiSpec wrote:
stickem wrote:^Looks interesting. Nice repro's btw. You do good work and nice quality. Looking for that store to restock..

Thanks! I'm going to restock most stuff in a few weeks - If you still can't get what you want, send me a message through the site and I'll hook you up.

Shoot me a pm if you remember when you restock. I believe I signed up for the email alert as well. I know there's about 4 more I wanted and noticed they sold out quick last run.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

any news on restocking? looking to pick up multiple games on your site if you are still doing this.