Console FPS w/ Offline Multiplayer Bots Games List.

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: Console FPS w/ Offline Multiplayer Bots Games List.

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

christianbethel wrote:
marurun wrote:Be the necroposter you want to see in the world!

If you'd like, I'd be happy to provide a list of third-person shooters with offline bots. I know the OP asked for first-person shooters, but I think it would help if there was a list of shooter in general to work with. He would have more options that way.

That would be awesome. Maybe one of the mods could update the thread’s title? These forums are a great resource, and I am happy people still add to them.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! What a great debut!
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

A new thread might actually be more useful.
christianbethel
8-bit

Post by christianbethel »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:That would be awesome. Maybe one of the mods could update the thread’s title? These forums are a great resource, and I am happy people still add to them.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! What a great debut!

Thanks! Happy to be here!
christianbethel
8-bit

o.pwuaioc wrote:A new thread might actually be more useful.

I can make it, if you'd like.
christianbethel
8-bit

In the meantime, here's some console third-person shooters with bots:
Conker's Bad Fur Day (Nintendo 64)
Conker: Live and Reloaded (Xbox)
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades (You can use a crossbow as a weapon for your character and there's a mission where you can select a character who exclusively uses guns)(Xbox One, Playstation 4)
Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)
Gears of War Judgement (Xbox 360)
Gears of War 4 (Xbox One)
Gears 5 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X)
Jump Force (There's a character who wields a revolver as one of his attacks)(Xbox One, Playstation 4)
Kane and Lynch? (Xbox 360)
Kane and Lynch 2 (Xbox 360)(Arcade Mode)
LEGO Batman (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Star Wars (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)
LEGO Star Wars II (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)
LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Star Wars III (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox One, Playstation 4)
LEGO Indiana Jones (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Indiana Jones II (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
LEGO Marvel Superheroes Trilogy (Because of the drop-in drop-out co-op, if you play solo, your companion is controlled by the CPU. There are several playable characters who wield firearms/projectile-based weaponry)(Xbox One, Playstation 4)
Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Campaign only)(Xbox 360, Playstation 3)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (Campaign and Guerrilla only)(Xbox One, Playstation 4)

If I find any more, I'll be sure to add them!
Last edited by christianbethel on Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

I like this idea there’s probably tons more that can be added to both list, but any niche information like this especially in such detail is super useful. I haven’t been able to keep up with my projects so a new thread may help copy and paste my findings if needed.

Obvious updates
All Call Of Duty games, All Rainbow Six games (terrorist hunt), Far Cry Arcade User created maps (Solo & Coop). Doom on Switch to my surprise has it and it’s 9/10 imo for those looking.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
christianbethel
8-bit

TEKTORO wrote:Obvious updates
All Call Of Duty games, All Rainbow Six games (terrorist hunt), Far Cry Arcade User created maps (Solo & Coop). Doom on Switch to my surprise has it and it’s 9/10 imo for those looking.

I'm sorry to be that guy, but not all CoD titles feature offline bots, the 'bots' in Terrorist Hunt and Arcade are actually NPCs (yes, there's a difference), and Doom's bots are not available offline.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Thanks for the correction, well I’m guessing those games wouldn’t make it. Lol
But bumping this thread after years got me impressed, it’s a good list!
Here’s a legit new entry Warpath (Xbox), Medal Of Honor Heroes (PSP), Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron (PSP).

Is also Tribes on PS2?
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
christianbethel
8-bit

Yes, Tribes Aerial Assault.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

Fairly certain you can set up custom games (outside of online matchmaking bots) with bots in Halo Infinite.

I can test later... but seem to remember doing it.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5