Tabletop Simulator The Thread

Windows, Mac, DOS, and all those-other personal computing platforms
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Tabletop Simulator The Thread

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Cronozilla wrote:I don't know if I'm a selling point.

Dude you are always a selling point!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:I haven't been keeping up with this lately, but I just wanted to drop in and say that I'd like to start a game with someone. I got my headset replaced so I can play the game properly.

Excellent! I should have some time some time next week to play some Cards Against Humanity! Let me know when you are available and I am sure I can scrounge Crono up to play and some other folks! Just let me know!

I am down. If I knew there were people getting together at a set time (especially regularly), I'd happily purchase this and play.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Dave you are always welcome! Any games you are interested in playing? Check out the workshop. Also, I have a mod set up for Arkham Horror that isn't regularly available that we can use for private play. (that sounds dirty)
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Dave you are always welcome! Any games you are interested in playing? Check out the workshop. Also, I have a mod set up for Arkham Horror that isn't regularly available that we can use for private play. (that sounds dirty)

My experience with tabletop games that aren't standard card games (e.g. Poker, Euchre, Canasta, etc.) or major hits (Monopoly, Candy Land, Apples to Apples, etc.) is pretty low. I am up for whatever -- but would want to know when and what people plan to play at least a couple of days in advance...

I have always been intrigued by Cards Against Humanity, as I understand it plays to one's ability to think in as a deranged fashion as possible...
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

I think we should try Eldritch Horror first. It is available on workshop.

The entire point of the thread was to gauge interest, if there's a solid 8 people to coordinate games with it shouldn't be too much trouble getting a schedule done.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Dave, I always find that a great way to get introduced into the more advanced, nontraditional board games are to do some of the co-operative games like Forbidden Island, Pandemic or Castle Panic. Those games are great and everyone works together to play against the game itself. They are great gateways into the more complicated competitive games. Outside of Cards Against Humanity we can get some Castle Panic going on as that is a great Tower Defense style board game.

Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

I'm pretty interested in the game if you guys make up a schedule I would definitely be happy to pick up a copy and join in.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

I should be able to have Saturday Nights available and we can get a game schedule set up. We would probably have a sign up sheet for each based on how many players are able to play. Some games allow for a lot and some only a few, so it really depends on the game itself.

I would love to get some suggestions from people on what they would like to see played if anyone else has some fond games they enjoy, we can definitely learn. A mic would be encouraged, but not necessary (except for Cards Against Humanity cause seriously you need to read the jokes aloud), as communication is critical to part of the fun!

Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Went ahead and picked it up my steam id is fragems if anyone wants to add me.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

posted during the rollback and just wanted to reiterate that I am free on Saturdays after 7 PM EST so I was thinking maybe we could get a game of Cards Against Humanity in soon!