Muramasa: The Demon Blade

The Philosophy, Art, and Social Influence of games
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Exhuminator wrote:Says the guy who just got done exalting this game for its graphics.

I said visuals, not graphics specifically. I was referring to the art style, not the graphical fidelity.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Wii = 640x480 (Wii's widescreen resolution is just an anamorphic stretch.)
Vita = 960x544

The Vita version lets you see those amazing Muramasa visuals with better graphical clarity due to higher resolution. Allowing one to appreciate the finer details of the art style. I don't think you have to be a graphics whore to appreciate something as simple as that.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Exhuminator wrote:Wii = 640x480 (Wii's widescreen resolution is just an anamorphic stretch.)
Vita = 960x544

The Vita version lets you see those amazing Muramasa visuals with better graphical clarity due to higher resolution. Allowing one to appreciate the finer details of the art style. I don't think you have to be a graphics whore to appreciate something as simple as that.

Oh, I certainly appreciate superior graphics, but it's not going to be what determines which console I choose to play a game on. What matters most to me is control (I find both the Gamecube controller and the Wiimote to be more comfortable than the Vita) and format (I prefer console games to handheld games). I'll probably get it on Vita and replay it at some point, but as a huge fan of the Wii and its controller, it was the console on which I'd rather play it.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.