E3 2021 Hype Thread

Anything that is gaming related that doesn't fit well anywhere else
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: E3 2021 Hype Thread

Post by fastbilly1 »

River City Girls 2 is exciting

Word is that we are getting a new Monkeyball, aslong as they dont screwup Monkey Target I will be happy.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

I think it's really cool that LRG is going to be releasing Castlevania: Rondo of Blood LOCALIZED IN ENGLISH and using the official TurboDuo branding! It's opening the doors for other Konami/Hudson Turboduo releases in the future and I also wouldn't be surprised if we see a Snatcher release at some point down the line. I know the company is more than a little controversial, but I think they mostly do good stuff.

I haven't been watching E3 very closely, just reading things that filter through to me via Twitter. But honestly that's enough; I really don't care about following every game release and don't feel like I missed much.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

I wonder if the price of the flipped LRG version will become identical to the price of the PCE original.

Is Nintendo up today?
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

Post by PretentiousHipster »

Yea Nintendo is at noon EST
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:I wonder if the price of the flipped LRG version will become identical to the price of the PCE original.

That’s actually kind of cool. I’ve been thinking of starting a small TG16/PCE CD collection - I already have Ys IV! - so, I will probably buy that. (Original copies of those games are pretty expensive; so, a few more re-releases would help me out. Get on that Konami and LRG!) I will probably pick up a physical copy of the Double Dragon/Kunio-Kun Collection too.
Raging Justice
Next-Gen

Post by Raging Justice »

I remember when Rondo was the game no one could play. Now we have a PSP version, a PS4 version, and a re-release of the original PCE version. All in all, that's three physical versions of the game, not counting the expensive original.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Raging Justice wrote:I remember when Rondo was the game no one could play. Now we have a PSP version, a PS4 version, and a re-release of the original PCE version. All in all, that's three physical versions of the game, not counting the expensive original.

Rondo was also on the Wii Virtual Console, which is how I own it legitimately. That was a pretty good version.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

That SSBU Kazuya trailer was fantastic. Its not Rayman but still a good choice.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

Metroid 5 this year!
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Not Prime??? This gonna be 2D??