Podcast Questions for You, Podcast Questions for Us!

Podcast announcements, feedback, and discussion
AppleQueso

Re: Podcast Questions for You, Podcast Questions for Us!

Post by AppleQueso »

noiseredux wrote:
dsheinem wrote:it will be the last Racketboy Podcast.

wow.

Yeah I certainly didn't expect that.

Obvious question for a final episode I suppose: any personal favorite moments of the show? Favorite interviews?
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

I don't have any questions but I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this podcast. There was a real sense of community and I liked how you'd discuss topics relevant to forum discussion (forum thread of the fortnight, for instance).

I'll miss the podcast. I just hope John quits buying so many RPG's. We know you're not playing them all, man. :P
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Opa Opa wrote:I don't have any questions but I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this podcast. There was a real sense of community and I liked how you'd discuss topics relevant to forum discussion (forum thread of the fortnight, for instance).

I'll miss the podcast. I just hope John quits buying so many RPG's. We know you're not playing them all, man. :P

I will play them all some day...
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Opa Opa wrote:I'll miss the podcast. I just hope John quits buying so many RPG's. We know you're not playing them all, man. :P

lol, "join us on a very special final episode of the Racketboy podcast where John spends the first three and a half hours telling us about his recent game pickups..."