Cartridge Label scans

Discussion of game backup, reproduction, burning, and ripping. Covers ROM backup, cartridge reproduction, optical disc ripping, burning, and storage. Focus on archival purposes and not deceptive selling.
Hifeno
16-bit

Cartridge Label scans

Post by Hifeno »

Anyone know where I can find Cartridge Label Scans or Pics for Gameboy/Color, NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64? I have a few carts that need new labels.
Ziggy

Re: Cartridge Label scans

Post by Ziggy »

The Label project has some far and few in between, and SNES central has some SNES labels. I don't know any other places that have label scans, surely others do.

If you can't find a label or two, I could make some up for you (not sure if you've seen any labels/cover art I've posted around the forum).

http://www.snescentral.com/gameindex.php

http://www.thecoverproject.net/
eSPy
64-bit

Post by eSPy »

Atari 2600 Jr., NES, Gameboy, Genesis 1 and 2, Saturn, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Advance (with Supercard SD), Playstation (With Goldfinger), Nintendo 64, Playstation 2(modded), Nintendo DS (Fat) with Edge
onemanfilmcrew
64-bit

Post by onemanfilmcrew »

I have a handful of stuff on my site

http://thevgatv.com/

Just click on "The Collection"
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Cover Project has a great selection of cartridge label scans!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Hifeno
16-bit

Post by Hifeno »

One of the main ones I am looking for is Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX Cartridge Label Scan. Not box are or anything else just cart label scan.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

You can't find it anywhere? That label would be VERY easy to fabricate.
Hifeno
16-bit

Post by Hifeno »

Well I do not have a clean label to scan. How can I fabricate one.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

There's three covers for that game on the Cover Project site, you can use one of them for the logo and whatnot. Find another label you can use as a template, with the highest resolution possible. Then using Photoshop, Gimp, or a similar program, create your own label. You could easily make it look like the original, or you could make a custom label.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

This one gets a good amount of search traffic, but something tells me there are some newer resources -- anyone have some to share?