ace combat 7: skies unknown

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
bruhmoment
8-bit

Re: ace combat 7: skies unknown

Post by bruhmoment »

Gunstar Green wrote:This is the type of high-level content I come here for. Get wrecked Games Beaten thread. This is how you do reviews.

thank you,fellow chad
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Are you sure you're legally allowed to post on message boards?
bruhmoment
8-bit

ace combat 7:skies unknown

Post by bruhmoment »

well,the mods didn't like how i just said "ITS A GOOD GAME" and nothing else when i reviewed this about a week ago so i'm just gonna go on a tangent about ac7 instead

the story is really damn good if you understand the story from ac4,5 and ESPECIALLY zero,zero being a prequil and all. but if you truly 100% big brain boi understand the story of former games,then its an absolute joy to watch the events of the war between osea and erusia play out before you. my first playthrough was wonderful,i was just so surprised by the story,but then again,the last ace combat game i played at that point was ace combat 6,which the story was notoriously bad in.

the graphics are great. nothing more to add there,they're just really good.

the gameplay was incredible with the addition of post stall maneuvers. its incredibly satisfying to pull of a post stall maneuver in both the online multiplayer and the campaign.

the multiplayer is good fun in my opinion.a lot of people don't like it but i think its great,its really fun to 1v1 friends in private lobbies with the worst planes you could possibly find in order to find out who the better player is,i know a lot of people wont do that but i do it all the time with my friends and i highly recommend it if you have friends that play the game.

over all 9/10 its not a 10 because there are some serious connection issues bandai namco needs to fix,but other than that,i highly recommend buying it, ALSO its on xbox gamepass for anybody that has that i highly recommend picking this game up.
bruhmoment
8-bit

Post by bruhmoment »

o.pwuaioc wrote:Are you sure you're legally allowed to post on message boards?

yeah. what are you my dad?

hqdefault (6).jpg
hqdefault (6).jpg (19.64 KiB) Viewed 16542 times
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

bruhmoment wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:Are you sure you're legally allowed to post on message boards?

yeah. what are you my dad?

hqdefault (6).jpg

Judging from how you post we're all old enough to be your dad. Some of us are probably old enough to be your granddad.

By the way you post, Scott the Woz is probably old enough to be your dad too :roll:
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

bruhmoment wrote:
Gunstar Green wrote:This is the type of high-level content I come here for. Get wrecked Games Beaten thread. This is how you do reviews.

thank you,fellow chad

Based.