Its Dangerous to Go Alone: An interesting request

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
Retrogameresource
16-bit

Its Dangerous to Go Alone: An interesting request

Post by Retrogameresource »

Hey guys, I had an interesting idea in my opinion. I run a site called retrogameresource.com and I generally write reviews on whatever I feel like. At the beginning of each review I give a snippet of my background and memories with the game.

Recently however I had a thought for a new series of articles called "Its Dangerous to Go Alone" that theoretically would consist of gaming stories from my readership or just people with cool stories from here, reddit etc.

The first posts theme will be "My First Console" I am curious if anyone here would like to have their story featured on the site?

I would just need your story, how you would like to be credited and an agreement to not take it down once it is posted.

I would own that particular post, but if you post it anywhere else, on your own site, etc. I am not the type of guy who is out to get you. It is your memory you can post it wherever you want lol. I am not some sort of ruthless business man. Just try not to self-plagiarize word for word so it doesnt mess up your site or mine on google haha.

My goal is to make the experience alot more fun and most of my friends IRL are not gamers, so itd be great to get to know your stories and some fellow gamers.
http://retrogameresource.com/ Your Source for Retro Game Curation
AreYouSerious

Re: Its Dangerous to Go Alone: An interesting request

Post by AreYouSerious »

Just stopped what I was doing and took a look at your site. Well done my friend, I like the way you put it together. How long have you been running it for? It has some pretty cool articles on there. Guess I found yet another site to add to my list of favorites. :)
Retrogameresource
16-bit

Re: Its Dangerous to Go Alone: An interesting request

Post by Retrogameresource »

A little over a year at this point. I am really enjoying it it gives me an additional outlet for my gaming love.

I am glad you enjoy it. I have thankfully been getting a lot of positive reinforcement which makes me feel like I am headed in the right direction. I am happy to hear you joined our community.
http://retrogameresource.com/ Your Source for Retro Game Curation