Daria Reviews-Now showing: Wonder Project J [SNES]

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
Daria
24-bit

Re: Daria Reviews-Now showing: Koudelka [PSX]

Post by Daria »

Haven't been around much lately but still making reviews. Last one was Koudelka. Basically a horror themed tactical RPG that's heavy on story and atmosphere but severely lacking in compelling gameplay.

Koudelka - THIS IS HELL
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

The first time I played Koudelka I thought it was trash and put it away. The second chance (years later) I fell in love with it and beat it.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

Exhuminator wrote:The first time I played Koudelka I thought it was trash and put it away. The second chance (years later) I fell in love with it and beat it.

Yup. That's Koudelka for you! Even starting this playthrough for the review - I've beaten the game before but my initially reaction was: "Ugh. This is rough." But a couple hours in and I was totally hooked.
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.
Daria
24-bit

Re: Daria Reviews-Now showing: Wonder Project J [SNES]

Post by Daria »

Been awhile since I've updated the thread, but I've been still making videos. My latest is a review for Wonder Project J. A really cute SNES mouse title that looks like something from a Ghilbi movie.