Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
CartridgeBros

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Post by CartridgeBros »

garrett123 wrote:Dont see to many twisted tales of spike mcfang, demos.

Just noticed this post looking for a Spike McFang review and we happened to post one last month on our YouTube channel. If you're interested here is the link http://youtu.be/NOAwM8X5Aa0

Hope you enjoy =)
"It's a secret to everyone."
Retronomy
32-bit

Post by Retronomy »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:Looking for a good review of Vanquish (360/PS3) and any type of game like Ghosts 'n Ghouls. I want to see what other types are in this "style".

If you're okay with freeware games, I wrote a (very short) blurb about the awesome Maldita Castilla on my website here: http://retrofiends.com/maldita-castilla-review/

It is in effect a Ghosts 'n Goblins clone. Done by the same guy that did 8bit killer and hydorah. Top tier stuff.
http://retrofiends.com My terrible retro video game reviews blog.
Pislit
8-bit

Post by Pislit »

Lodoss War for Game Boy Color
Menegrothx
Next-Gen

Post by Menegrothx »

dry wrote:Hi, I am new to the forum, and I would like a review on shock system 2, the exclusive playable demo. I have read alot about shock system 2, but I have not found any information and reviews on the 1999 demo that included star wars episode and driver. I would love to see more reviews on the computer gaming world games, like Tachyon, Baldur's Gate II - shadows of Amn, soldier of fortune and high heat baseball, I would like to see reviews on these games, for I have these and would like to find out what others think of these games. I know there is alot of talk on shock system 2, but I don't see any reviews on the demo.

doing research on vintage PC games brought me here!

Why would you want to read a review of a demo?
My WTB thread (Sega CD/Saturn games)
Also looking to buy: Ys III (TG-16 CD), Shadowrun (Genesis) Hori N64 mini pad and Slayer (3DO) in long box/just the long box
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Post by SNESdrunk »

Just curious, are there any reviews of any SNES/SFC games out there that anyone is looking to see? Not saying I'd be able to do them (yet) but I'm interested to see which under-represented games there are (if any)
Nyukki
128-bit

Post by Nyukki »

s1rweeze wrote:Just curious, are there any reviews of any SNES/SFC games out there that anyone is looking to see? Not saying I'd be able to do them (yet) but I'm interested to see which under-represented games there are (if any)

I'm always interested in Japanese exclusives (as long as there's no language barrier) since they are abundant where I live. An "SFC hidden gems suitable for non-Japanese audiences" list would be awesome.
oxymoron
Next-Gen

Post by oxymoron »

Swagman for PS1
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Post by SNESdrunk »

Nyukki wrote:
s1rweeze wrote:Just curious, are there any reviews of any SNES/SFC games out there that anyone is looking to see? Not saying I'd be able to do them (yet) but I'm interested to see which under-represented games there are (if any)

I'm always interested in Japanese exclusives (as long as there's no language barrier) since they are abundant where I live. An "SFC hidden gems suitable for non-Japanese audiences" list would be awesome.

Excellent idea!
Ack

Post by Ack »

s1rweeze wrote:
Nyukki wrote:

Excellent idea!

Games like New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Yū Yū Hakusho: Tokubetsu Hen, Hyper Iria, Psycho Dream, and so forth?
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Post by SNESdrunk »

Ack wrote:Games like New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Yū Yū Hakusho: Tokubetsu Hen, Hyper Iria, Psycho Dream, and so forth?

Endless Duel was the very first game that came to mind, yeah. Also stuff like Do-Re-Mi Fantasy, Battle Racers and Ghost Chaser Densei. I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned there