Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Show your reviewing skills by collaborating with other forums members to review games of all ages.
Ack

Re: Games You Can't Find Reviews For...

Post by Ack »

s1rweeze wrote:
Ack wrote:Games like New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Yū Yū Hakusho: Tokubetsu Hen, Hyper Iria, Psycho Dream, and so forth?

Endless Duel was the very first game that came to mind, yeah. Also stuff like Do-Re-Mi Fantasy, Battle Racers and Ghost Chaser Densei. I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned there

Yeah, there are lots, lots more there to check out. Hamelin no Violin Tamaki, Majuu Ou, Battle Tycoon: Flash Hiders SFX... If you go down this path, you're gonna be here a while. Good luck, chief.
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Post by SNESdrunk »

Nyukki wrote:
s1rweeze wrote:Just curious, are there any reviews of any SNES/SFC games out there that anyone is looking to see? Not saying I'd be able to do them (yet) but I'm interested to see which under-represented games there are (if any)

I'm always interested in Japanese exclusives (as long as there's no language barrier) since they are abundant where I live. An "SFC hidden gems suitable for non-Japanese audiences" list would be awesome.

So I gave this one a shot. Hopefully I didn't mispronounce too many titles. I hope to do another one sometime that covers some of the games I might've missed.
Nyukki
128-bit

Post by Nyukki »

Will check it out when I get off work. Thanks!
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Got a decent Analog TV Card in the mail today might try doing some reviews/gameplay vids for some of my older stuff when I get a chance.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

SNESdrunk wrote:Just curious, are there any reviews of any SNES/SFC games out there that anyone is looking to see? Not saying I'd be able to do them (yet) but I'm interested to see which under-represented games there are (if any)

There are tons of Super Famicom RPGs without proper reviews in English. Off the top of my head:

Aretha
Aretha II
Bakumatsu Korinden Oni
Dark Kingdom
Down the World
DunQuest
Elfaria
Elfaria II
Gaia Saver
Granhistoria
Kishin Korinden Oni
Milandra
Song Master
Soul & Sword
Traverse: Starlight & Prairie
Wondrous Magic
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:There are tons of Super Famicom RPGs without proper reviews in English. Off the top of my head:

Aretha
Aretha II
Bakumatsu Korinden Oni
Dark Kingdom
Down the World
DunQuest
Elfaria
Elfaria II
Gaia Saver
Granhistoria
Kishin Korinden Oni
Milandra
Song Master
Soul & Sword
Traverse: Starlight & Prairie
Wondrous Magic

That's off the top of your head?! In alphabetical order!? I think I need a new brain!
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

I can't think of any English games that I can't find any reviews for, but I can think of a few Japanese ones, like:

Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou (SNES)
Metal Slader Glory (NES) - I can't find much on the Director's Cut version either
My Garden (PS1)
Seisou no Amazones (3DS)

There might be more on these in Japanese, but I can read much yet. My Garden is a pain to look up in English or Japanese though >,<
LewisCunningham

Post by LewisCunningham »

At present, I fall in love with Clumsy Ninja but find it hard to level up. So, can anybody here give me a hand??? Anyway, this game is so common at present, I guess! :lol:
Learn To Fly Unblocked
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

mjmjr25 wrote:Everyone seems put off, but I for one am loving this new gaggle of bots, at present.

The quality of their English certainly seems to have risen over the years. Doesn't hide the fact that there's no brain behind the posting though. "I have a list of unpopular gaming opinions." :lol:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.