Post game-related video clips here
ZRofel
24-bit

Team Brothership Gaming Channel

by ZRofel Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:09 pm

Hey, folks. So, in the interest of giving ourselves something fun to look forward to during the general misery of the pandemic, my brother and I started a YouTube channel with one of our friends. It's nothing fancy, just some low-key Let's Plays and some, I guess I would call them comedy videos, where we create goofy challenges in games and try to complete them or otherwise try to tease out some humor from a gaming scenario. It's a mix of retro and modern stuff, with my first two Let's Plays being Final Fantasy III/VI and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, but most of our group videos being stuff like Hitman or Dark Souls. Like I said, I'm not trying to break new ground or create anything revelatory here, just record some chill, pleasant gaming content you can throw on in the background while you're, I don't know, folding laundry or pretending to pay attention to your children. My brother and I both have low, soft voices too, so maybe it can double as ASMR if you're desperate. If you enjoyed any of the articles I wrote for GameSpite or 1up.com back in the day, you'll probably enjoy the tone of this stuff.

Anyway, here's the link to our channel.

Here's the link to our most recent video, the fourth in a series where we see how many pizzas we can get delivered before we can beat Dark Souls.

Here's the start of my Final Fantasy III/VI Let's Play.

And here's the start of the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night one.

I'm not going to be posting links to every new video we record, but if we periodically do one I'm really proud of, I might drop the link to those. If you end up liking any of our stuff, I'd definitely appreciate any Likes or supportive comments you could send our way, but if not, no big deal.

Thanks for taking a look!
ZRofel
24-bit

Re: Team Brothership Gaming Channel

by ZRofel Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:18 pm

So, I just finished up a Let's Play of Super Daryl Deluxe, a criminally underrated action RPG for PC and modern consoles. It's a fun, funny game, and I think the overall video series came out pretty well.

Also, speaking of funny games, a while back I did a Let's Play of The Neverhood, a classic PC adventure game that uses claymation visuals. It's really interesting visually, and also a genuinely hilarious game.

Thanks for watching!
ZRofel
24-bit

by ZRofel Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:53 pm

Hey, folks. Just starting up a Shining Force II Let's Play. This has always seemed like a bit more of a Sega-enthusiast board, so maybe some of you might be interested in that. In Part 4 (which will go up next Wednesday), I'll be joined by my friend Mark, host of GaluppiMusic, where he does a lot of classical covers of Genesis music and original chip-tune music inspired by Genesis music.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:45 am

Thanks for the heads up, ZRofel! I'm a huge Shining Force II fan, so I'll tune in to check it out.

Hope you're enjoying it!
Return to Videos