Re: Pierrot's Twitch Streams

Post by pierrot »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Yes.

Righteous. 8)
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

With Elnard in the books, it's time for the fabled Xanadu! I'm playing the Falcom Classics Collection version on the Saturn. If you want to see where several subgenres' roots lie, come hang out and watch me get my ass handed to me by a game that gives zero fucks, and takes absolutely no prisoners. 'S'gonna be good.

Starting things up at the usual 7:30 EST.

https://twitch.tv/pierrot_0
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Brutally hard game. You're playing the sissy version but it's still impossible. Ys I is on the same disc and yet you choose Xanadu? The keks are top. I'll prob check this out later, it's hard for me to actually watch these live.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

:lol: I'm intending to take Kiya's advise and just roll a new character whenever I hit a wall. (Or more likely, lose too much karma.) So, I'll probably be playing this over the course of quite a few sessions. Eventually I'll release all these archives from private mode on my youtube channel, if you want to check them out at your leisure, though.

Also, this is the last game on either of the Falcom Classics Collections that I still haven't beaten. Best I've done is like, floor 3, I think.