KeyGlyph's Streams & etcetera

Post game-related video clips here
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Re: KeyGlyph's Weekly Retro Gaming Stream?!

Post by Key-Glyph »

Xeogred wrote:You shooting for an hour with these? I keep missing them!

Yeah, I go from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Thanks for asking; I changed the OP so it was more clear.

Also, last week we all decided that for at least ten or fifteen minutes before 10:00 PM I'll stop gaming and just chat casually and play some VGM before closing up the stream. If I finish a game way before 10:00 PM, which is what happened with Sonic Spinball, this cooldown segment will be even longer. It's really chill and fun. Typically I'm going to trim off the afterparty before uploading to Twitch and YouTube, though, to keep that stuff special, secret, and safe.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Just wanted to say that you left me superimpressed, Key-Glyph. The stream was a lot of fun, very profesional (Good audio/layout), your commentary was fun and the chat culture you are promoting is fantastic. I wish the time difference weren't such a big issue because it was great.

Wish you the best! And guys, check it out, it's really worth it.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

Aw, thanks Erik. I couldn't believe you were in there! Your determination to stay awake long enough to hang around was really sweet -- and also, your chat comments were hilarious. I've since been able to go back and read them and they cracked me up. I hope Spinball didn't give you teeth nightmares afterwards. :shock:

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

I'm tempted to play the new Genesis game Tanglewood that came out today - steam version.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I missed out on the game, but got to hear some sweet tunes and talk while I played Crash Bandicoot tonight haha.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

I caught the end chunk of Contra then I had to make food. I'll try to be talkative next week.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I don't really talk much as if I'm watching Twitch it's generally thru Xbox on tv - not so easy to type.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

I was there and had a lot of fun! I will say though, it's an odd feeling seeing one of y'all in a visage that's something other than our RB avatars, or hearing your voices instead of just reading text. It's like I'm gazing into another world, an AU version of Racketboy land where things are more than just text and static pictures! :lol:
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Key-Glyph wrote:Aw, thanks Erik. I couldn't believe you were in there! Your determination to stay awake long enough to hang around was really sweet -- and also, your chat comments were hilarious. I've since been able to go back and read them and they cracked me up. I hope Spinball didn't give you teeth nightmares afterwards. :shock:

Thanks! :) I did not intend to stay for so long, but I was really impressed with the stream and forced myself to stay a bit hehe :)

But yeah, I'll never see Sonic in the same way. Those Dr Eggmans. Oh god.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

This week I've decided I need some bright and cheery zen gaming, and I also still can't get my NES controller case open, so we're doing Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine on the Genesis!

What's more, I'm going to do two streams on the same day. One will be at 7:30 PM UTC (which is 3:30 PM Eastern), especially for my international buddies who can't make the usual time. Join me then, or at the traditional time of 8:30 PM EDT... or both!

This is an experiment to see how well I can handle a double day. Depending on how it goes, I may try to do more of them, or I might split the UTC stream off for a different day on certain weeks. We shall see!