PureGaming.org Collecting Apps

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
Wispmage
32-bit

PureGaming.org Collecting Apps

Post by Wispmage »

Anyone heard of PureGaming.org's retro game collecting mobile apps? I believe they have separate apps for NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, PS1, and Genesis amongst a few others. They've got the entire library for each console to create collections and wish lists from. I've been using their SNES Collector for a while now, and I'm quite satisfied with it.

PureGaming.org
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Re: PureGaming.org Collecting Apps

Post by Hazerd »

Now i just need a Smart Phone... well no, because im not paying $60 a month for one.
beatnix
64-bit

Post by beatnix »

I've had them for a couple years now... They are awesome apps. Regular updates and great functions. Particularly like the list generator. Very well thought out apps. Worth every cent

I have
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Master System
Genesis

Started with the NES and just keep buying more systems.
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Post by KalessinDB »

Looks nice. Wish it would be ported to Android, I could use a decent app for collecting on my phone.
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
GirlGamer55
64-bit

Post by GirlGamer55 »

Late to the party.

Does anyone know of something like this but for non iPhone related items? Like a windows phone (at least I think that's what it is...idk it's my mom's phone since I'm not paying for a smart phone) and one that is free or very very cheap?