Spoony's game room! U:10/17/16

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
mjmjr25

Re: Spoony's game room pictures! 4/7/14 (NetZero users bewar

Post by mjmjr25 »

SpoonyBard wrote:Pee-em'd

Is he telling his cat pee story to everyone today?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

keep your shirt on, Mike.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Dang great pics(if only I could see them fully....darn you windstream!)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
mjmjr25

Re: Spoony's game room! Dreamcast library complete! (U:Jan/9

Post by mjmjr25 »

s'awesome buddy - congrats.

If you ever look to source all the DC pad variants let me know. I don't have any of the uber rare DC Direct stuff, but I have a few of the less common translucents that don't get a ton of action.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Very nice my man!!!!!

I happened to glance at your RFGen list the other night (you and I are extremely close in "ranking") and noticed that the DC collection was creeping towards the top. Well done.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Inpressive DC collection. Congrats on the complete US set. Trying SO hard not to go for a complete set myself, but it looks so nice in your pics!!! -_-
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

mjmjr25 wrote:s'awesome buddy - congrats.

If you ever look to source all the DC pad variants let me know. I don't have any of the uber rare DC Direct stuff, but I have a few of the less common translucents that don't get a ton of action.

Thanks man! I really want that wood grain DC direct controller and i'll probably pony up for an ASCII pad one of these days. But other than that i'm just sticking to the US variants. If you've got any of the translucent US ones (yellow, red or charcoal), i'm definitely looking!

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Very nice my man!!!!!

I happened to glance at your RFGen list the other night (you and I are extremely close in "ranking") and noticed that the DC collection was creeping towards the top. Well done.

Haha, I'll admit that I browse the overall "statistics" too. I always look at the collection when I can tell that it's an RB member.

CD AGES wrote:Inpressive DC collection. Congrats on the complete US set. Trying SO hard not to go for a complete set myself, but it looks so nice in your pics!!! -_-

It's great! Small, inexpensive and a ton of great games in there!

But there are a lot of duds, and it's getting more expensive every day. A lot of the accessories are pretty expensive (maracas/twin sticks/arcade sticks) but really make the games they were designed for. It really makes a high barrier for entry on a few games. Definitely not for everyone.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Most Impressive Spoony. Congrats on completing your Dreamcast collection.

What's the story with the shelf shaped like a jukebox?