Spoony's game room! U:10/17/16

Discuss Your Gaming Environments and AV Setups
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Re: Spoony's game room pictures! 9/6/13! (14.4KBPS users bew

Post by SpoonyBard »

pierrot wrote:That is a foine ass collection, sir. Crazy number of console dupes, too. :lol:

It's all I can do to keep from flying out there and de-stickering your stuff, though.

I leave the price stickers on so I can go back through and update RFGen with what I paid for everything (although I really should have got to it by now). Eventually i'll be cleaning them up. Although if you want to come and take all the stickers off, be my guest!

Sano wrote:Great setup and collection man. Share more pics if you have them :mrgreen:

I'll be updating the collection pictures sometime within the next week. I've got a handful of new stuff coming in and quite a few items that i've picked up since the old pictures. Bought a NES lot yesterday that needs some cleaning (and selling) that I need to get to first.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

SpoonyBard wrote:
pierrot wrote:It's all I can do to keep from flying out there and de-stickering your stuff, though.

Although if you want to come and take all the stickers off, be my guest!

One for my bag, one for the shelf. One for my bag, one for the shelf.

*pops an air pillow so my bag stays the same size*

One for me...
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

As long as you shifted everything on the shelves so there were no holes, it would probably take me weeks to notice, haha.

So many games have gone out "on loan" over the years that I forget about until they're returned. My copy of Breath Of Fire III was gone for nearly ten years before it was returned and by that time I forgot that I even had it.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

SpoonyBard wrote:I leave the price stickers on so I can go back through and update RFGen with what I paid for everything.

Ahah, that is an interesting tactic. Do you fill it into the "comments" section, or is there a place for price payed that I never noticed?
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

I leave it in the comments. I started with just condition/missing pieces of items, now I add what I paid, where I got it and when I got it. I only recently finished adding everything to RFGen, so one weekend when i'm bored i'll go through and update everything the best I can.
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

I don't know what to do with days off work. So I changed everything around and posted new pictures.
shallowgamer
128-bit

Re: Spoony's game room pictures! 1/1/14 (14.4KBPS users bewa

Post by shallowgamer »

Can you tell me what the significance is of that Neo Geo AES box? I see the white boxes every now and then and wondered if they were later models?
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I really dig those STV cases, Justin.

Tempting stuff...
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

shallowgamer wrote:Can you tell me what the significance is of that Neo Geo AES box? I see the white boxes every now and then and wondered if they were later models?

It's an early model. Serial 13081. I haven't been able to find out a whole lot about it, and I very rarely see those boxes. If I remember right it was ordered through a canadian distributor? It came with the original receipt and a letter from SNK apologizing for not coming with composite cables (although the original owner picked them up at some time). I believe it may be from the time when they were still rental units only?

mjmjr25 wrote:I really dig those STV cases, Justin.

Tempting stuff...

I made a template for them if you want it. Someone more talented with photoshop than I am could probably do a lot more with it. For now it's just lifted Saturn art on a genesis case template. You have to cut most of the insides of the UGC's to get them to fit. And they only fit with the thicker part of the cart towards the middle.

(and by "made" I mean that I modified an existing genesis template from the cover project)

It's really cheap to get into, but the good games (like with anything) will cost you a bit.
TheSegaSaturnGuy
64-bit

Post by TheSegaSaturnGuy »

You sir, have a damn fine game collection here.
I am buying all Saturn games, PM me with your offerings and I will let you know if I need the game or not! (Everything must be CIB)

Currently trying to knock off all the sports games, would like to get them <$5 each! Of course if you would like to donate them I will gladly pay the shipping! :)