Anyone here have the Retro-Bit Saturn controller?

Emu Talk Goes Here
fuctfuct
Next-Gen

Anyone here have the Retro-Bit Saturn controller?

Post by fuctfuct »

What do you think of it? I'm looking at the USB ones, but i assume all the different Retro-bit ones are similar? All the usual youtubers seem to love it. But i don't trust them. They love, and fall over themselves for, ALL the shit they get for free, hehe. Everything seems to be AMAZING in YouTube land.

I have some of the old official SLS USB pads. They are pretty amazing. However, they are quite rare (as far a i know) so i hate using them.
Ziggy

Re: Anyone here have the Retro-Bit Saturn controller?

Post by Ziggy »

I don't have the Saturn controller, but I have a couple of Retro Bit controllers including the Genesis USB and the build quality is great. I don't know about lag, but don't notice anything bad in that department.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Saturn pad if and when you get one.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

I have the wireless saturn retrobit controller. Love it besides the C button sticking in the down position on occasion, which seems to be a common occurrence.
fuctfuct
Next-Gen

Post by fuctfuct »

I've read about the C button thing.. supposedly fixed for new stock. Who knows. How's the d-pad? The real Saturn d-pad is probably the best ever made IMO.

I just bought a 6 button USB Genesis one. If it's any good when it gets here, i'll grab a Saturn ( and let you know Ziggy587 :P).
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Everything else about the controller is gtg, really cant tell the difference between the og controllers. The d pad fells very nice, very much like the original. I should've sent mine back, like others, to get that C button fixed. I just messed around and it's been a year now. The C button thing only happens every now and again. Not a game breaker for me. I may take it apart and file that button down if I get bored enough lol.