Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Re: Xbox One A button..

by Jagosaurus Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm

What specific S bundle did you buy? I agree it's loud in vid. 5 just seems a little OCD man. Most ppl would've dealt with it, wrote it off to get refund, or bought a X model. I personally would've been done at 2 units.

I've heard ppl complain about the controllers joysticks wear out but not the A button. Mine personally works however pressed. I jump often in Halo but never miss. If you're missing jumps in MCC MP, it'll be an obvious hardware fault. I can pull of BXR just fine in H2C as well, even at twice the framerate of orginal, with the xbone controller.

Yeah, no hate here either 8)

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

by SuperDerpBro Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:What specific S bundle did you buy? I agree it's loud in vid. 5 just seems a little OCD man. Most ppl would've dealt with it, wrote it off to get refund, or bought a X model. I personally would've been done at 2 units.

Minecraft bundle from Black Friday last year. And It's about 3x louder in real life.

If you're cool spending $230+TAX (CAD) on something with a clear defect (One that you are loudly reminded of the entire time you use the product) more power to you. People who don't vote with their wallets are the reason we will keep getting expensive junk though (and horrible Star Wars movies, lol). I would have returned 20 more if my brother was not constantly bothering me to play Halo while i was waiting weeks for exchanges lol. And no, buying an X was never even considered. While not poor (over 45k in my savings) i'm not about to spend half a G on the worst console this generation :) .. I'll buy a used one next gen when they are cheap.

This thread has reminded me, i should go ahead and fix it. I ordered a quality PC replacement fan and power cable adapter.
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

by SuperDerpBro Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:14 pm

I'd like to provide some evidence to my case of non OCDness, lol.

Does this look like a game shelf of a man with OCD?

All of my systems are like that. Kinda, sorta, maybe, a little bit, in order, but not really style.

While i did go a bit crazy in my post about box art a while back.. if you saw my apartment.. OCD would be the last word you'd use to describe me :D :mrgreen:
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
Return to Sony and Microsoft