Discuss all hardware and software modifications
SpaceBooger

Re: Phantasy Star Online - GC via Wii & Nintendont

by SpaceBooger Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:48 pm

I've been busy with track season starting back up and let this thread slide. Let's brainstorm some days and times to meet up for some CG PSO!
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:40 pm

No worries! For me, I think Thursday evenings might be the best time. But a Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon session might work too.

Let me know what works on your end, and if another mode of communication is more convenient.
Melek-Ric
32-bit

by Melek-Ric Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:58 am

Sundays would work for me. But not this Sunday, I have plans.
"Challenging my unit was both foolish and reckless! You are nothing more than my prey... one that is soon to be retired!"
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:57 pm

Good to know, Melek-Ric. Maybe we can get a Sunday session going soon!

Feel free to PM me here or on the Racketboy Discord/Slack.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:35 pm

I got on and played a bit on Saturday just to make sure everything was still running. I had some fun soloing, but looking forward to playing in a group soon.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:48 pm

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing in a group too. Would this Sunday afternoon work for you SB or Melek-Ric?

Also, SB, I saw your message in the Slack/Discord about setting up a new channel for PSO. I thought that'd be a good idea, but I think only the admin can create a new channel. I didn't seem to have the capability to do it. But it's not a big deal, I think we can still organize using the main chat channel.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:53 pm

I may be available. I have track practice from 9-11, so after that could work.
I have never used discord for chat and didn't know if it needed it's own channel.
BLOG | BST
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Okay cool, I should be free on Sunday by 3 PM EST. Hopefully that will work, but keep me posted either way.

Discord also has voice chat functionality, so we could also hop in there to organize or while playing.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:32 pm

It was awesome to play PSO again with Space Booger for a few hours on Sunday afternoon! It was my first time playing the game online since the early 2000s.

In the past, I had played mostly as a RAmar (Ranger, human, male) but I decided to try something new and went with a FOnewearl (Force, newman, female). A bit harder to start out with, as you go through a ton of TP and have a small amount of HP; but on the other hand, you can hit for a good amount of damage early, and can hit multiple enemies with the ice spell, Barta. Also, now that we've earned a bit of money, keeping up the TP shouldn't be a problem. It was a lot of fun for me to experience the game again from a new angle.

Looking forward to getting in another session later this week, and hope some other Racketboy members can join us! Also, thanks to SB for sharing some great items with me too. Really appreciate that! Hope I can find something good for the RAcaseal class to return the favor.
Melek-Ric
32-bit

by Melek-Ric Mon May 01, 2023 6:02 am

Hey I've been busy but am willing to play this Sunday, the 7th, if anyone else is. My time zone is Easter US.
"Challenging my unit was both foolish and reckless! You are nothing more than my prey... one that is soon to be retired!"
Return to Hacks and Mods