2. Original
3. Link's Awakening
4. GBC games
5. Zelda II
6. N64 games
PotatoSalad13

Re: Ranking the Zelda Series

Post by PotatoSalad13 »

Raging Justice wrote:There's so many. I can't believe some people have played them all.

Of the ones I've played

1)The original one on the NES
2)Link to the Past
3)Zelda II on the NES (underrated) - I wish someone would do a fun modern update like Infernax was for Castlevania II

You can't beat nostalgia so those three are on top for me

4)Twilight Princess - I love the darker take, the older Link, and the elements of Lord of the Rings. The twilight princess herself was cool too. My favorite modern 3d Zelda
5)Hyrule Warriors - I sense that the second one (Age of Calamity) is probably a better game but I haven't had the chance to play through it. I like seeing a classic franchise made into a brawler (like A king's tale Final Fantasy XV)
6)Ocarina of Time - I feel like Ocarina did the whole bounce projectile between characters thing first with that cool Ganon fight and so many other games have copied it

Two games that I think deserve to be recognized while not actual Zelda games are Okami and Beyond Good and Evil

Wait a minute, were there actual reference to Lord of the Rings in Twilight Princess? I don't recall seeing that when I watched people play through the game.