Which one?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
strangenova
Next-Gen

Which one?

Post by strangenova »

So I got some early b day money and I'm gonna use a small portion to get a new switch game.

Problem is I've got 3 strong contenders and I want some help in deciding.

The 3 are

Katana Zero
Shakedown Hawaii
Cuphead

Thoughts?

Edit: Also just realized that Castlevania Collection comes out tomorrow...so that's a fourth option
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Which one?

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I vote Cuphead. I've not played any of those, but I've debated between those three myself, too. Cuphead just looks so damn stylish and well made.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

I've only played Cuphead out of the first three. It is a great game and has some gorgeous animation. It is really hard though. I hope you enjoy a good challenge! If you care about physical copies, you may want to hold off. I've read that it is getting a physical edition sometime after the DLC is complete.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

I got Katana Zero first day, but haven't played it yet. Looks awesome but can comment on the gameplay. Cuphead is pretty frustrating. Best production values.
Castlevania collection will likely include the definitive SOTN so it wins hands down if you have not played all of them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
strangenova
Next-Gen

Post by strangenova »

Ok if cuphead is gonna get a physical release with all dlc then I'll wait for that.

I've played all the castlevania games and I've beaten almost all of them. It's just one of my favorite franchises and it's hard to not buy it on everything.

So I guess it's down to Katana Zero and Shakedown Hawaii
marurun

Post by marurun »

Anapan wrote:I got Katana Zero first day, but haven't played it yet. Looks awesome but can comment on the gameplay. Cuphead is pretty frustrating. Best production values.
Castlevania collection will likely include the definitive SOTN so it wins hands down if you have not played all of them.

Castlevania Collection does not include SoTN. It is the NES originals, first 2 Gameboy titles, Kid Dracula, Super Castlevania IV, and Bloodlines. I would be super interested if I didn’t already own 5 of the 8 titles.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.