NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
avrame
128-bit

Re: The Splatoon Thread

by avrame Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Thats the easiest way to rank up IMO. I'm only rank 15, but manage to get 1200+ exp a match by solely looking for uncontested areas and going at it with the Aerospray RG.

Anyone up for some Racketboy team play? I usually play for an hour around 10 PM PST.
If you aren't having a good time, why are you playing?
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm super down for some team play. I'm quite laggy though.

I usually go with the Aerospray RG or the .52 Gal Deco.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 pm

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:I'm super down for some team play. I'm quite laggy though.

I usually go with the Aerospray RG or the .52 Gal Deco.

I'm still struggling to find a weapon I like more than the Splattershot Jr. The Rapid Blaster isn't too bad, and the N-Zap is solid, but the Jr. just has pretty much exactly what I want in a weapon, especially for Turf War mode.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:58 pm

The Jr. is a great all around weapon. It's a good choice for just about everything. However, with my Aerospray, I've got gear that boosts my damage and my defense which makes it less of a problem if I end up in a combat scenario. I've been using it lately since I keep getting into matches with people who have no rollers (or are just awful). It's a great way to spread ink without being completely vulnerable at range and fills the same roll as the Jr.

I use special and damage buffs with the .52 Gal Deco since it's basically only good for combat area control. I only really use it to play with friends who I know will take care of the other rolls well.
Flake

by Flake Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm otherwise committed tonight but if you guys want to plan something for Thursday or Friday night, let me know!
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
alienjesus
Next-Gen

by alienjesus Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 pm

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:The Jr. is a great all around weapon. It's a good choice for just about everything. However, with my Aerospray, I've got gear that boosts my damage and my defense which makes it less of a problem if I end up in a combat scenario. I've been using it lately since I keep getting into matches with people who have no rollers (or are just awful). It's a great way to spread ink without being completely vulnerable at range and fills the same roll as the Jr.

I use special and damage buffs with the .52 Gal Deco since it's basically only good for combat area control. I only really use it to play with friends who I know will take care of the other rolls well.

I tried the aerospray and wasnt a fan. I always miss the Bubbler whenever I'm using a weapon without it.

I wish there was a weapon set with the sprinklet and the bubbler together.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

by s1mplehumar Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 pm

It's all about Jr. I'm always down for some Splattin' Feel free to join me when I'm online or PM me.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

by s1mplehumar Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Inking.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:19 pm

The next Splatfest is on the 18th! Waterslides vs. Rollercoasters.

I'm team waterslide personally. I hate rollercoasters.
Reprise
Next-Gen

by Reprise Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:10 am

I'm loving Splatoon. If anyone wants to play some time, then let me know. I think my ID is in my signature.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Return to Nintendo