GoldenEye 007 Wii online - friend codes (05/02/12)

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

GoldenEye 007 Wii online - friend codes (05/02/12)

Post by D.D.D. »

~Banner courtesy of sevin0seven~

Friend code listings:
D.D.D. - 228348639040
swiftzx - 515441993596
Ziggy587 - 069970884453
s1mplehumar - 239075981731
sevin0seven - 421715449592
SuperAnthony64 - 452957331140
SpaceBooger - 302029006530
Ren_Roc - 034913797482
Saki - 327359598793
AznKhmerBoi - 427307777509
TEKTORO - 116043789251
emwearz - 089140361580
RyaNtheSlayA - 413991935790
Tamarella315 - 027917348793
ElkinFencer10 - 4753-2882-3667

C'mon & join the destruction~! 8)
"Excellent work gentlemen! We truly are a despicable lot."
Last edited by D.D.D. on Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 am, edited 12 times in total.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Re: GoldenEye 007 Wii online

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Nice I haven't tried online in Goldeneye 007 on Wii yet maybe I should check it out!! :)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Definitely check it out, I've been having a blast playing myself!

D.D.D. wrote:So I'm having a lot of fun with it (I finally got to level 21 yesterday :D ).

Awesome! I think I'm at 22 right now. I wanna get at least to level 25 so I can play License to Kill. Probably by then I'll want to get to 30 so I can play Team LTK.

D.D.D. wrote:I'm really wondering though, how the hell do people get those ridiculous scores/levels on the leader boards with such short times?? I don't have that much time on my hands to level up / play the night away but there are people on there in the 30+ levels that have only played for a few hours. WTF~?

Yeah, that must be some kind of cheating though. Some kind of hack or something. You ever look at who is in first place? They have a negative XP score. Then you can compare two people at the same level but they have much different XP score. Then like you said, some time the playing time is way off and doesn't make sense. It can't be real.

You play a lot though? I've been playing almost every evening (mostly on and off between 4 and 10 PM EST). Hell, maybe we've even played each other once or twice already.

I'm having so much fun playing it online. I was actually gonna make a thread to see who else way playing. I'm glad you did.
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

We have to share our friend codes ;) I won this game off of eBay the other day and should have it by the end of the week. I can't wait to play the game :D
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I know the game gives you a friend code to use, but would we have to make our consoles friends before hand? Only other time I did this was with Mario Kart Wii, and I forget if it was needed or not.

So did you get the game alone, or as a bundle? I bought the game bundled with the gold Classic Controller Pro (best controller to use for the game, in my opinion) and it came with a code that unlocks Classic Conflict Mode (which you would have to level up to play otherwise).
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

Ziggy587 wrote:Definitely check it out, I've been having a blast playing myself!

D.D.D. wrote:So I'm having a lot of fun with it (I finally got to level 21 yesterday :D ).

Awesome! I think I'm at 22 right now. I wanna get at least to level 25 so I can play License to Kill. Probably by then I'll want to get to 30 so I can play Team LTK.

Yeah I'm trying to get there too but ideally Team LTK cuz I'm always playing Team Conflict.:)
Ah, so you're at level 22 - how's the reactive armor working out for you??? :D

Ziggy587 wrote:
D.D.D. wrote:I'm really wondering though, how the hell do people get those ridiculous scores/levels on the leader boards with such short times?? I don't have that much time on my hands to level up / play the night away but there are people on there in the 30+ levels that have only played for a few hours. WTF~?

Yeah, that must be some kind of cheating though. Some kind of hack or something. You ever look at who is in first place? They have a negative XP score. Then you can compare two people at the same level but they have much different XP score. Then like you said, some time the playing time is way off and doesn't make sense. It can't be real.

You play a lot though? I've been playing almost every evening (mostly on and off between 4 and 10 PM EST). Hell, maybe we've even played each other once or twice already.

I'm having so much fun playing it online. I was actually gonna make a thread to see who else way playing. I'm glad you did.

Well yeah the top guys are ridiculous but people in the level 30 range than only have 2~5 hours of play time just doesn't seem right either. Also almost at the top are some people with level 56! Do you think that's the highest?

My user name is "smo" and I'm usually on around 9p~12a JST. I think I'm playing against mostly people in Europe due to the time difference here.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

I'm curious what you guys prefer for a primary controller. I've tried in vain to effectively use the Mote+Chuck combo, but end up getting destroyed more often than not unless I use the Classic Controller Pro. I know the mote+chuck configuration has definite advantages, and after trying close to a dozen different tweaked settings my patience is running thin. games in I default back to the Classic Controller Pro again.

Also, does anyone else feel like the switch from hip shots to ADS feels so freaking wonky?

My current Mote/Chuck settings (taken from a guy on a Ninty forum):

Go to the Wii's controller settings on the GoldenEye menu, and click Customize.

Go into cursor settings and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 15 above, 40 across.

Set the maximum turn to 100 (which is default)

Set the horizontal speed to 21

Set the verticle speed to 8

Set the cursor sensitivity to 20

Now go into the ADS options, and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 17 above, 17 across.

Set the maximum turn to 90 above, 90 across.

Set the horizontal speed to 15

Set the verticle speed to 10

Set the cursor sensitivity to MAXIMUM.

Now exit those options, and set the camera to; Wii Remote Turning, and turn 'Look' OFF.

Have the Auto re-centre and Turn while cursor off-screen settings ON.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

So I got the game and have been enjoying it. The story mode is great, voice acting is great (for the most part), and Eurocom exceeded my expectations. The local splitscreen is fun, just a pain to change classes. The online multiplayer is robust, although not as good as modern warfare reflex. The controls is the iffy part. I tried the Wiimote/nunchuck combo but keep on reaching the dead zone and die because of it. I did like the feature of tilting though. The gamecube controller is good for the most part but didn't like the alternate feature. I'll post my Goldeneye 007 friend code on the number thread if anyone want to play a match with me.
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

D.D.D. wrote:Yeah I'm trying to get there too but ideally Team LTK cuz I'm always playing Team Conflict.:)
Ah, so you're at level 22 - how's the reactive armor working out for you??? :D

Yeah, I definitely wanna at least unlock all the modes.

The armor is OK, you hardly notice it. It's biggest advantage is that you can't be killed with a single melee attack when you're at full health (you might have noticed that you didn't kill another player - that's why I shoot and then smack). But I don't play very defensively, although I've been trying to more lately.

The team game modes are definitely funner. I think black box is my favorite mode.

s1mplehumar wrote:I'm curious what you guys prefer for a primary controller.

I've used nothing but the Classic Controller Pro, tried the Cube controller once but the CCP is much better. I have no interest in trying the Mote+Chuck.

swiftzx wrote: I'll post my Goldeneye 007 friend code on the number thread if anyone want to play a match with me.

Post it in this thread and I'll post mine. In fact, every one post your Goldeneye code. I have no friends! :( Do our Wii's have to be friends before we can be Goldeneye friends?
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Fucking cheaters! I was just playing Conflict and I was killed immediately after spawning 3 or 4 times in a row by the same person. Nothing pisses me off more than when people have to cheat online. It just sucks the fun right out of the game. It's why I stopped playing Mario Kart online.