NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
opa
128-bit

Re: Wii U Collector's Thread

by opa Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:57 am

While it isn't a physical item, I did add the Mario Kart 8 dlc to my system. I know I could've gone for the Switch release but I have more Wii controllers for multiplayer and I already had the MK8 disc.

It's insane how good the dlc tracks are compared to the default list. I'm not a huge Mario Kart 8 fan but I've really enjoyed the new circuits more than the original ones.
Golgo 14
128-bit

by Golgo 14 Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:51 pm

I bought a Wii U off eBay sometime last year. Why didn't I just buy a Switch? I don't know. It's hard to say why I do a lot of things.

The seller must have been some sort of junkie, as the unit was in rough shape and they just threw it in the original box without a lot of packing and just shipped it that way. The gamepad wouldn't connect to the unit unless it right next to it, but it was a pretty easy fix.

Anyway, lately I've been buying games off the eShop as it probably doesn't have long to live. My favorite is Pinball Arcade. I have Pinball Arcade on the Vita and bought a lot of tables for it on there, but the Wii U version is a real step up with a large screen, high definition graphics, and the use of the trigger buttons on the gamepad which really makes the game engaging and gives it a real pinball feel.
marurun wrote: We’re not going to rubber stamp your horrible decisions.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:06 pm

Golgo 14 wrote:The seller must have been some sort of junkie, as the unit was in rough shape and they just threw it in the original box without a lot of packing and just shipped it that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Return to Nintendo