What was the last movie you've seen?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Does Battlestar Galactica: Razor count?
Can't think of what I watched before that...
nateup2
128-bit

Post by nateup2 »

I just watched Dark Knight again last night... DAMN! Even better this time. I love the "more than a hero" theme. That "doing whats right over what is nice" theme seems to have become real popular in the last few years.

Anyways, that movie is a masterpiece work of art. Can't get enough!
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

In the theater - Get Smart
At home - Gone with the Wind
Koopin_Krackerz
24-bit

Post by Koopin_Krackerz »

The last movie that I've seen from start to finish is The Dark Knight. I'm not a huge movie guy, so I don't go out to movie theaters, rent movies, or watch them on tv too much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Consoles:
NES,Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii,
Gameboy Color, NeoGeo Pocket Color, Nintendo DS
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

i took my son to see Surf's Up in the theater the other day. it was really good. before that it was dark knight. i wanna go see like 20 other movies though.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
indecks
Next-Gen

Post by indecks »

Surf's Up! is still in the theater? Didn't that come out like last year? I loved that movie.

I saw Dark Kaniggit, I think.
AwesomeMonstar
128-bit

Post by AwesomeMonstar »

well... deathrace 2000(70's original, not the new jason stahtem movie... though i do plan to see that as well.) was just plain awesome, why can't action movies be this ridiculous anymore? I think I'm a go watch pink flamingo's next, always wanted to since I saw this documentary on midnight movies (thanks for reminding me repo), and I'ma go see dark knight again tonight.

Anywho, seeing as so many people here have seen dark knight, how might you think they'll make a third? Now that the joker(heath, rather) and two-face are out of commission, the only villain that I can think f that would fit in to the series tone would be the riddler. Every other villain I can think of just seems too abstract.
Don't that just look oh so tasty?
NES-GB-GENESIS-SNES-GBC-32X-SATURN-3DO-N64-DREAMCAST-GBA-PS2-XBOX-GAMECUBE-DS-PSP-WII-360
Kevman
128-bit

Post by Kevman »

The Dark Knight

AND....... *gulp* The Mummy 3 *shudders*.
Ack

Post by Ack »

AwesomeMonstar wrote:well... deathrace 2000(70's original, not the new jason stahtem movie... though i do plan to see that as well.) was just plain awesome, why can't action movies be this ridiculous anymore? I think I'm a go watch pink flamingo's next, always wanted to since I saw this documentary on midnight movies (thanks for reminding me repo), and I'ma go see dark knight again tonight.

Anywho, seeing as so many people here have seen dark knight, how might you think they'll make a third? Now that the joker(heath, rather) and two-face are out of commission, the only villain that I can think f that would fit in to the series tone would be the riddler. Every other villain I can think of just seems too abstract.

They will make a third, been contracted to do that since the beginning. Currently the rumor is that certain Hollywood folks are trying to get the parts of the Riddler, Penguin, and Cat Woman. There's speculation about other characters, but nothing certain right now.
raztat
128-bit

Post by raztat »

the remake of funny games. I liked the movie but I hated the 10 minute scene of the 2 peeps getting up and just sit there, also didnt understand the rewind scene.