Happy 4th of July!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
racketboy
Site Admin

Happy 4th of July!

Post by racketboy »

At least for those in the US :) (our Independance Day)

Anyway, what are you guys doing on this wonderful summer day?
persona21
8-bit

Post by persona21 »

sigh...

i was gonna go to a bbq at my friend's place, would've been awesome, but then he calls me in the morning and tells me that instead of the bbq being at his place, its at a beach about half and hour drive away from my house. well, he was gonna drive me and a bunch of other people, but i had an appointment in the afternoon (i was originally planning on going to appointment, then going to the house), so basically i just went to the appointment which didn't do much for me, and then i just stayed home the whole day :cry:
CurulleanCat
32-bit

Post by CurulleanCat »

My friends didnt call me. :( woe is me.....
Jakanden
16-bit

Post by Jakanden »

I had to work =)
Clockwork
24-bit

Post by Clockwork »

first went to university and nearly fallen asleep in technical mechanics, after that i had a meeting with my band and at last i had to watch our soccer team loosing to italy... oh god... WHY???! this shame...
know your roots !!!
NeoRage
64-bit

Post by NeoRage »

Me and my family shot off fireworks for around four hours and grilled outside, Good times!
little witch boy
24-bit

yeah, Happy colonized by wankers day.....

Post by little witch boy »

oh well.... burgers are good.
iT feEls Like tHERe’s a cAt sCrATcHiNg aT mY bRAin.
bawitback
64-bit

Post by bawitback »

went to two parties in one day. the place I worked had a bbq/beach party, and my friends house had a bbq/pool party with many friends. plus guilty gear x2, and street fighter alpha 3 tournaments.
Ziggy

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Post by Ziggy »

15 year old thread bump! :lol:

Note
Next-Gen

Re: Happy 4th of July!

Post by Note »

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend!

I got a chance to visit a good friend of mine that I grew up with. He moved to Connecticut a few years ago, so I went up to visit him for the weekend. He built a MAME cabinet during the pandemic and wanted to play some two player games on there when we were able to finally get together.

We spent the weekend catching up, trying different food places in his area, and playing games on his MAME cabinet. I also brought over my 8bitdo Genesis 2.4g controllers for him to check out, and Xeno Crisis -- as I hadn't played it co-op before. He really liked both and ended up ordering his own pair of controllers and a copy of the game. :lol:

Was also cool to try some different beers from breweries in his area, watch fireworks, and grill on the 4th. Was a great weekend!