Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Gucci
64-bit

Re: Fashion Thread

by Gucci Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:11 pm

Those are real nice man. Cool design and I think they are subtle, not as loud as you think.
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:06 pm

https://imgur.com/a/dKINiEf
Took some fit pics today, I'll post the actual set soon.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:51 pm

SamuraiMegas wrote:https://imgur.com/a/dKINiEf
Took some fit pics today, I'll post the actual set soon.

Dope pics. Did you use a Polaroid camera to take them?

I bought one of those new Polaroid cameras as a gift for my sister. I wanna get one for myself eventually too! Lol.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:44 am

Yeah its a polaroid! The rest were taken on his fancy HD camera.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:06 pm

I just discovered how amazing grailed is.... got 2 custom made items and knew I had to stop at that point. Will take photos when they come in, but one is VERY special for this website.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:56 am

Curious to see the custom items you got made, PH! I've also enjoyed Grailed, but mostly as a seller.

Back around 2014, maybe 2015, I sold a good amount of items on there that I didn't wear anymore and was able to make a nice amount back. It was great because a lot of the items I had were more on the high fashion side, but I felt the brands were a bit too obscure for ebay, so Grailed was the perfect place for me to list them.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Not the Grailed yet stuff but I got some few shirts and sweaters. Surprisingly I can pull off the western look but maybe it's because of the mullet

Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:09 pm

Awesome fit PH. and those items are dope Samurai.

I've been missing lately. Working seven days a week is hard sometimes. That being said, I picked up a number of things as retailers are clearing out a shit ton of stuff for the new season. Got this ripstop/blazer hybrid thing from Sacai. Made a killing at a local The North Face outlet in upstate NY with some Black Series coats at a fraction of the price. A couple more hoodies here and there. A nice pair of Adidas shoes from the upstate outlets. I even got the famous Bond Peacoat form the 007 Skyfall movie in this chocolate brown colorway at a local Nordstrom Rack.

Discounts and clearance sales everywhere!!!

Happy shopping and hunting!
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Yea the out of season sales are killing me. Got some stuff from some good Canadian outlets (RW&CO, and Simons). Got some green Vans winter sneakers... yes, I'm in Canada and didn't have any winter shoes. On top of getting the western shirt that was posted above, I got a fawn-coloured caridgan along with some colourful t-shirts. From RW&CO I got 2 patterned sweaters alongside two turtlenecks with interesting colours (heather andorra, and heather orange).

Alongside the custom made items that should come in this week I have the most hipster vintage button-down shirt that is humanely possible.

It's funny. I think I am absolutely disgusting with how I look, yet I've had 2 coworkers, one being a model, saying I can pull it off. I think I'm about 50-60 pounds overweight before I can do such a thing, but it might be an ok idea for me to try taking some photos of fits on here, or maybe even instagram or something. Might help me with co-ordination as well.

Going A LOT more aggressive on tattoos now. I have to delay the neck one for now because of the protests here, but I can get some smaller ones down now as I'm waiting. Will get some piercings when the mask mandate ends and I can complete my look.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:12 pm

Turns out I am jusssttt too fat for the pants, despite me being able to wear other 36 stuff. But, I was in the process of slowly losing weight anyways, so this would just be a good motivator.

These are the two custom made items I got on Grailed

Return to Off-Topic / Whatever