Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Note
Next-Gen

Re: Fashion Thread

by Note Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:05 am

SamuraiMegas wrote::D just purchased my gambit jeans. may have skipped a few classes to pull some extra shifts so i could afford em...

Enjoy those wild jeans! Lol. Gotta share some fit pics with them.
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:51 am

SamuraiMegas wrote::D just purchased my gambit jeans. may have skipped a few classes to pull some extra shifts so i could afford em...

Enjoy them jeans Samurai. And if you need to get another crazy pair, I’m sure you can afford it with Repo’s copper from his walls!
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:54 pm

They should be arriving around the time my Gavin South Cat shoes will, and they'll match perfect, quite excited. Will definitely post some pics.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:50 am

I have an in on my absolute #1 holy Grail shoe- the Daft Punk Bapestas. 1/100, with 50 going to friends and family. One of the rarest shoes ever. Dead stock, my size.

Dude might be willing to sell it in the future and he made it clear if he did it would go to me. Going to be absolutely grinding working and searching for shit to sell until I hit $3k in extra cash so I can make an offer.

My last exam is tomorrow. I'm going to sign up for UberEATS and door dash on top of the 2 jobs I'm already working. It's time for the sigma grindset :lol:

My BST Thread
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:13 pm

SamuraiMegas wrote:I have an in on my absolute #1 holy Grail shoe- the Daft Punk Bapestas. 1/100, with 50 going to friends and family. One of the rarest shoes ever. Dead stock, my size.

Dude might be willing to sell it in the future and he made it clear if he did it would go to me. Going to be absolutely grinding working and searching for shit to sell until I hit $3k in extra cash so I can make an offer.

My last exam is tomorrow. I'm going to sign up for UberEATS and door dash on top of the 2 jobs I'm already working. It's time for the sigma grindset :lol:

Best of luck in getting your grail shoes Samurai! Got a few new pick ups: a North Face insulated scarf that is absolutely huge in size, a North Face wool beanie, a North Face (I really like the brand) wool sweater that's got ugly sweater vibes. And that's about it for me.
Here's the accessories!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:50 pm

I've actually been unironically thinking about starting a gofundme/crowd funded way for me to purchase all the missing Bape/ Ape Sounds albums that aren't available on the internet. So far I've recovered like 5 albums not available anywhere, and I have like 5 I'm waiting on people to send me. I'm going to eventually post them all once I have everything, so that they'll be easy to access.
Probably about to become a mildly known name in the bapehead community once I get this archival project done, which would be pretty tight.

My BST Thread
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:59 pm

Samurai how’s the grail fund coming along?

I picked up some stuff on sale for the end of the year. Things that were getting cleared out that I wanted but didn’t want to pay full price. Biggest one was the Nike x Sacai fleece sweatpants. So now I have every mens piece from that collection: the bomber jacket with this dual layer effect, the hoodie with light weight inner panels, and the sweat pants with that side tape and layering looking black cuff at the bottom.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:19 am

I'm at around 2 grand, got some money pending. Rent is coming up though and I just tested positive for COVID.... Won't be able to work for a bit. Extremely disappointed. I think I might be able to pull it off still but that really, really hurts. That extra 2-300 I'll be missing out on at a minimum means I might have to sell some stuff I wasn't planning on :/ we'll see.

My BST Thread
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Speaking of Ape Sounds albums, Nigo just announced a new album titled "I Know Nigo." Crazy feature list. Pharrell, ASAP ROCKY, Pusha T, Tyler the Creator, Kid Cudi, Lil Uzi... Very stacked!

My BST Thread
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:48 pm

https://imgur.com/a/1OryllH

My Gavin South's finally arrived. Definitely a statement piece!

My BST Thread
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever