OK, here we go...

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Re: OK, here we go...

Post by ZenErik »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Hahah I don't think any real life woman looks like those girls.

I was thinking more personality wise. :P If a real life woman looked like an anime character you would run away from them. Cuz it'd be really freaky looking.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

ZenErik wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:Hahah I don't think any real life woman looks like those girls.

I was thinking more personality wise. :P If a real life woman looked like an anime character you would run away from them. Cuz it'd be really freaky looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDdNn0x7Y0Y
The Last Horseman
128-bit

Post by The Last Horseman »

I almost pissed myself watching that, so disturbing....

Another thing I'm noticing, I like British/English/Australian accents. Which is cool... except I live in Texas. Welp, there goes that one.
Systems: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360

WTB: Boxes for a silver Gamecube System(and a hyperport cover), and a box for an Ice Blue N64 console. Will pay 7.50 for each and shipping.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

The Last Horseman wrote:Another thing I'm noticing, I like British/English/Australian accents. Which is cool... except I live in Texas. Welp, there goes that one.

Take a trip to Australia or New Zealand. Either you'll find someone there, or you'll bring back an accent. Win-win!
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Chris Cunningham is amazing. From Madonna to Aphex Twin, to... well to whatever the hell that was, he always keeps your eyes, and more importantly, you mind on the screen.

Unfortunately he seems very happy where he is with his career, but I would love to see a CC comic book movie come to life. He'd be the perfect visionary/director for a SPAWN revamp.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:@nightrnr

You're probably not doing as bad as you think. Living with parents isn't that uncommon, especially in today's economy. I had a doctor girlfriend (who lived in her own house) the entire time I lived with my folks, up until I was 27. Moved in with her and got engaged a couple of months later (married now). She never cared about the fact that I lived with the 'rents, women who judge and demean people for shit like that aren't worth having around.

And how much do you run anyway? There's tons of babes at the local 5k races haha. :lol:

Just wanted to thank you (and others) for the encouragement all those years ago. I think I've come a long way since then.

I still run a bit here and there; and I'm always down for a 5K. Totally running our Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving.

Sorry I never responded; my posting habits are a bit random.

I won't apologize for the necrobump either. I was feeling reflective and looked this topic up intentionally.
...just another lost soul...
marurun

Post by marurun »

Wise fwom youw gwave!

Totally worth it for the warm fuzzies. Keep being awesome!
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
NotLuke
24-bit

Post by NotLuke »

noiseredux wrote:http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14846&hilit=advice

Big hugs. Super, HUGE hugs.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

NotLuke wrote:
noiseredux wrote:<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14846&hilit=advice</span>

Big hugs. Super, HUGE hugs.

I wonder if anyone ever took that topic to heart?
As a parody, it's golden.
...just another lost soul...