What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ack

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by Ack »

SamuraiMegas wrote:I don't have any coding skills so I don't know if I could even keep up! My skills are purely sales related basically. I'm a professional people person lol.

Sounds like a Business Analyst if ever I heard one.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Currently a brand ambassador :wink:
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Markies
Next-Gen

Post by Markies »

REPO Man wrote:Also, with a knife and fork? I get the appeal but do that depraved shit behind closed doors, thank you very much! It's bad enough folks put pineapple on pizza. Hot sauce I get. Honey, I would give a try. Bacon, totally! Hell, I'd even put fries on my pizza, but then again I'm weird and love that about myself. But pineapple?

There has been much said in the last few pages (or thousand, depending on how long you have listened to the story) that I have not felt the need to comment on. But, I can't let these stand.

I used to eat Pizza while at work. It took me about two or three times of getting pizza sauce on my nice work pants, shirts and even ties to never make fun of anybody eating pizza with a knife and a fork. So, for quite a while, I ate pizza with a knife and a fork at the Cafeteria and it saved many stains from ending up on my clothes. And there is no difference from eating it that way then any other way.

Also, Pineapple on Pizza is amazing. My favorite pizza is ham and pineapple. The tart taste of the pineapple goes well with the overwhelming pizza sauce. It is my go to pizza and I will have it every time.

Sorry, but I had to comment on them. Carry On.

Also, I enjoyed reading conversations about Tape then New York City. :D
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Ack wrote:
SamuraiMegas wrote:I don't have any coding skills so I don't know if I could even keep up! My skills are purely sales related basically. I'm a professional people person lol.

Sounds like a Business Analyst if ever I heard one.

Either that or a PM, if you're willing to work towards moving the whole team forward, and not just self-aggrandizement.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Gotta agree with Markies here about pizza with a knife & fork. Sometimes pizza is HELLA greasy and that's super inconvenient to have all over you, so a knife & fork just suits the business of the day better~. Especially if the place you're getting pizza from sells slices that can cover most of a normal dinner plate (we had this place at uni where they would sell pizza slices like 3/4 the size of a plate for $1.50 and it was AWESOME, but anyway), eating it with a knife and fork can be a lot easier than having to use both hands to eat it X3

As far as other stuff goes, it's still a while away, but my fiance and I are getting things more and more set up for her to come and visit me in March~ ^w^
Still quite a ways away, and plenty could happen between now and then, but it's so heckin' exciting for something that seemed so far away for forever to *finally* be getting close enough to see on the horizon~ ^w^
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
chupon
Next-Gen

Post by chupon »

Piling on here. I’m a suit and tie guy every day at work. It sucks. That means on the rare occasion I’m eating pizza at work - I’m doing so with fork and knife. At home I single hand pizza by the slice by pinching the crust end making a gentle crease down the middle. Looks like an extruded taco. Keeps all the mess and yummy in there. Allows for my other hand to gesticulate or ready a napkin.

Now the most important thing here is pineapple. Pineapple on pizza is a real thing. Those that decree is isn’t haven’t lived or just have their blinders on. I don’t care if your east coast, Chicago style, authentic Italian, etc. The sweetness of the pineapple mixed with a tangy sauce is divine. If you haven’t tried it I implore you to do so. I’d even say you can skip the ham. Although - the a nice salty ham, the sweetest pineapple, and a kicking sauce is perfection.
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Limewater
Next-Gen

Post by Limewater »

I stopped eating pineapple on pizza when I stopped eating pork.
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

Post by PretentiousHipster »

A pizza place nearby is pretty great, and last time I ordered a thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, basil, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Easily the best pizza I've ever had.
Ack

Post by Ack »

I'm not saying you can't eat pizza with a knife and fork, but it's a weird faux pas in New York to do it. Especially if you're running for office.