What RPG are you playing right now?

Level up here
opa
128-bit

Re: What RPG are you playing right now?

Post by opa »

My adventure was swiftly ended by a Grue in Dungeon for the Commodore Pet.
fuctfuct
Next-Gen

Post by fuctfuct »

Witcher 3 .. again. LOL. Love it. Put a few hundred hours into in on PC, pirated. Another few hundred on a legit Steam copy with all the DLC. Now i'm playing it on PS4 for the trophies, and a legit want to play it again. Visually it kind of sucks on PS4, compared to ultra on PC, but I still love it.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Borderlands 3, on Normal as Level 65 Zane on Mayhem 10. Mostly just polishing off all the side missions and crew challenges I didn't take care of yet.
opa
128-bit

Post by opa »

I hooked up an actual PlayStation and started Final Fantasy VII again. It's nice to hear the whirring and spinning of a disc drive as a prelude to every random battle. I felt compelled (not sure why) to do all of the Don Corneo requirements. Not really worth it. :lol: It was pretty funny, however.
I'm taking the time to try out materia stuff I've never done before. I've been using the "steal" command to see what I can get from enemies and the "enemy skill" materia is kinda cool. Enemy skill is basically Gau from FFVI without the horrible character. I got a spell that shoots missiles at all on-screen enemies doing about 180 damage each (not too shabby considering I don't have higher level magics at the moment).
I've also been ignoring Aeris entirely. Her healing limit break is awesome but she dies so why bother?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

opa wrote:I've also been ignoring Aeris entirely. Her healing limit break is awesome but she dies so why bother?

Dude........ spoilers..........
opa
128-bit

Post by opa »

C'mon, she's been dead over 20 years. Spoiler alert is lifted. :lol:
Ack

Post by Ack »

Well, since Popo has been pushing me to try it, I decided to finally sit down and give a Gold Box game a proper playthrough. I am now enjoying Gateway to the Savage Frontier, and while RPG interfaces have certainly come a long way since this was released, I am still enjoying it.

I have built a pretty standard D&D party:

Human Paladin
Human Ranger
Human Cleric
Human Cleric
Dwarf Fighter/Thief
Elf Fighter/Magic-User

3 tanks, 2 healer pseudo-tanks, and a beefier caster. I have only just begun and am in the second town, plot-wise, so we'll see how I feel once I've sunk more time into it.
Ack

Post by Ack »

I still have the Savage Frontier game going on one computer, while on the other I just started up a game of Neverwinter Nights. I'm playing as a human cleric, because even without requiring food, clerics are stupid powerful.

I'm now wandering around the prison outskirts of town, and a bunch of unarmored prisoners with knives or their bare hands keep rushing me...and I'm a cleric in half plate with magically enhanced strength, protection from evil, a magically boosted morningstar, and a summoned Dire Warthog at my side. Just call me The Death Penalty.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Cyberpunk 2077, because fuck it.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

My 11yr old and I are playing Boulders Gate Dark Alliance together.
Is this game hard or are we just playing it wrong?

We can't figure out how to grind since there seems to bed no respawns and we seem too underpowered for every boss. We couldn't beat the evil orb at level 3, so we started over imported those characters and got enough gold to deck out our characters to defeat the boss. Other than importing leveled characters into a new game is there a way to grind levels?
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.