Bleemcast hacked again New compatibility list!

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Anthony817
128-bit

Bleemcast hacked again New compatibility list!

Post by Anthony817 »

The Russians have done it again! They have done the unthinkable and hacked the 3 retail Bleem disc's once again! This time it removes the official disc check. What this means, is you can now use these 3 disc's to boot other games, and this time FMV's are working!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEkf24W4dJI

Download here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lxaw7 ... w4bX89VubK

Keep in mind though, they all 3 run off of different versions of the emulator. What might work with 1 boot disc might not work with another.

I do have something to say about this though, on my PC, I burnt 10 bad disc's till I finally changed out my dvd burner and got Discjuggler 6.0 trial and burnt with these settings.

In advanced settings tab, select Audio mode, Block 2352, TOC CD-DA.

Don't ask me why they wouldn't boot right till I did it that way but it did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I am making a new compatibility list to make it easier for everybody to contribute to the compatibility of booting Playstation 1 games with the new hacked retail Bleem disc's.

If you would like to help out, please get the new Bleem beta pack below and download any regular PS1 game and see if it works. Please, even if a game doesn't work let us know.
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/dre ... isc-check/

Here is how it's gonna work. You just post what boot disc you used and which game worked with it and maybe a sentence or 2 what the emulation was like, the region usa, jap or euro, or if the game was broken because of unusable controls or something. I'll try to add everything to this list when I get the time.

Color Guide.
Boot Disc

Perfect booting games:

Games that boot and are "playable":

Games that do something:

Not working Games!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GT2 Boot Disc:

Perfect booting games:
NONE YET

Delta Force - usa(works but is unplayable due to controls)
LSD: Dream Emulator - jap(Boots but controller unresponsive)
Medal Of Honor Underground - intro FMV is slow, mission cinematic video frame has messed up colors, loading screens are black, medkits/ammo can be seen through walls, first map has a huge glitch in it that when walked into turns everything black. Save freezes on checking memory card.However the first level is impassable, you can cheat to get past it though but I have not tested other levels. Also the game will not boot with a VMU in the controller.
Overall: very near playable
Worms Armageddon - usa(Playable)

Games that do something:
Fire Pro Wrestling G (JPN)-- loads with all 3 discs. But controller unresponsive. Also, it loads glitchy.
Image Flight + X Multiply (JPN) Boots, then freezes immediately
Medal Of Honor - laggy intro FMV and audio, same issues as MoH Underground earlier. Once in game the FPS drops, the terrain turns red, the enemies turn blue, and the sky flashes colors. Would be interesting to trip out with, but it isn't playable.
Overall: works but not playable
Philosoma (USA) Boots, opening cutscene runs but skips, controller unresponsive
Sled Storm - intro FMV smooth, title screen freaks out, actual game doesn't work. All you can see is a warped skybox and shadows from the sleds
Overall: works but unplayable
Team Buddies - Intro FMV is a little laggy, menu works. Once in game there is an annoying flashing bar and no lighting.
Overall: works but not playable
Worms World Party - Intro FMV is slightly laggy. Freezes on Code Monkeys logo screen
Overall: Works but not playable
Zero Divide NTSC U goes to black screen and hangs after pressing start

Metal Gear Solid Boot Disc:

Perfect booting games:
NONE YET

Fantastic Night Dreams- Cotton Original (JPN)(English Patched) It actually plays, but runs slow, grafics are glitched and you can only shoot, cant move!!
WWF Wrestle Mania - usa

Games that do something:Fire Pro Wrestling G (JPN)-- loads with all 3 discs. But controller unresponsive. Also, it loads glitchy.

Tekken 3 Disc:

Perfect booting games:
monster rancher hop a bout - usa
this game plays perfect, and i mean perfect, sound is on point, and the graphics looks very nice :D

C&C: Red Alert - usa(Works but during game the map turns blue and you can't see your units)
Sol Divide USA boots glitchy, but the game runs. Playable, background looks good, but the characters and monsters have graphic glitches when attacking

Games that do something:
Final fantasy orgins - usa - boots to main menu but does nothing after that
Fire Pro Wrestling G (JPN)-- loads with all 3 discs. But controller unresponsive. Also, it loads glitchy.
Persona 2 eternal punishment- usa - intro plays fine but freezes up when you press start at the main menu
Philosoma (USA) Boots, opening cutscene runs but skips, controller unresponsive
Rpg maker - usa - boots up and freezes at some sort of green screen
Star ocean the 2nd story - usa - intro plays perfect, boots up fine until it gets to the main menu then freezes
Suikoden 2 - usa - intro plays with no sound (u have to watch it) once at the main menu the controller does nothing
Warhawk - usa - does not go pass the interactive entertainment screen

Not working Games!!!
007 The World Is Not Enough
007 Tomorrow Never Dies
Airgrave (JPN)
Akumajou Dracula X- Gekka No Yasoukyou (JPN)(English Patched)
Bloody Roar- Hyper Beast Duel (USA)
Bushido Blade - usa
Bustagroove 2
Castlevania Chronicles (USA)
Castlevania Symphony Of Night (USA)
Chocobo raceing - usa
Colin McRea Rally - usa
Crash Bandicoot NTSC U
Crash Bandicoot: Warped usa
Critical Blow (JPN)
Cyberbots- Full Metal Madness (JPN)
Darius Gaiden JPN
Deception 3 - usa
Digimon World 1 NTSC-U
Dino Crisis JAP
Driver 2 - usa
Donpachi (JPN)
Eternal eyes - usa
Fatal Fury Wild Ambition
Final fantasy 8 - usa
Final fantasy 9 - usa
Fire Pro Wrestling Iron Slam 96 JPN
G-Darius (USA)
Genei Tougi- Shadow Struggle (JPN)
Gunbird JPN
In The Hunt (USA)
Internal Section - usa
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius Forever With Me JPN
Jojos Bizarre Adventure (USA)
Kyuiin (JPN)
Legend of Mana
Marvel Superheros Vs Streetfighter USA
Marvel Superheroes USA
Metal Slug X- Super Vehicle 001 JPN
Monster rancher - usa
Monster rancher 2 - usa
Monster rancher battle cards eps 2 - usa
MK Trilogy NTSC-U
Night Raid JPN
Pepsiman (JPN)
Persona - usa
Raiden Project (USA)
Raystorm (USA)
Re-Loaded USA
Resident evil 3 - usa
Resident evil directors cut - usa
Rise 2- Resurection USA
Roadrash jailbreak - usa
Saga frontier - usa
Speed racer - usa
Stahlfeder (JPN)
Strider 2 - usa
Tail of the sun - usa
Test Drive 6
The legend of dragoon - usa
Thrill Kill - usa
Thunder Force V Perfect System JPN
Torneco - usa
Twisted Metal
Um jammy lammer - usa
Umihara Kawase Shun (JPN)
Vigrant story - usa
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears JPN
X2- No Relief JPN
Zanac X Zanac (JPN)

Thanks to everybody that wants to help out.
Last edited by Anthony817 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Bleemcast hacked again!

Post by noiseredux »

we were waiting for you Anthony. The big question is will these discs let you save?
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=34476

Your post is much nicer than the other thread's though. I'd prefer it be merged into this thread than the other way around.
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Ah well its not in the Sega forum so I would have never seen it haha.

So yeah, here is the thing, I just found out about it like 5 hours ago, and haven't slept since yesterday, and its 8:00 AM in Texas and I am too excited to sleep, but damn tired haha.

So, big question on your minds does saving work? Well, here is my therory. The first time you put any retail bleem disc in and the game askes you to save, it automatically formats it, and the VMU/Mem card is formatted from then on for the other 2 retail boot disc's.

Well, here is what I think, as long as we see a game that is fully working, and lets you save I THINK it should let you save, but I haven't found a game that I could get far enough in yet.

I tried that FPS game Delta Force like in that video, and the analog works, but only for strafing.... So if Fmv's and analogs are working, there is a good chance saves are also working too.

If you guys want to help out with this daunting task you are more than welcome to help. I only tested mostly games I already had burnt, but you guys with more complete collections than I should find some working gems! These are better working versions too than the beta from what I've seen.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

This is great news, the old Dreamcast still is full of surprises!

List which games gain from the newest cracked Bleemcast
The list is a great idea, maybe start one in this OP for the members that don't use the other Forum? You can transcribe both Forums with a simple copy and paste.

DSIZone has Dreamcast games with a boot of the older Bleem built in. Its interesting that the Bleem boot PS1 games can dual boot on Dreamcast and the PS1. For the list, maybe concentrate on games that don't work in the older Bleemcast set?

The missing Bleempod
Does anyone have one of these? It was reputed to Hardware assign the extra buttons of the PS1 to Dreamcast. One of the things I liked about Metal Gear Bleemcast is the way the extra Triggers and Select button are assigned with the Direction Pad combo. I wonder if the new cracks have this feature in addition to a game save feature. Games like Medievil which needs the extra buttons would then be fully playable.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

That is a bunch of good ideas I will be looking at.

Here is what happened when I booted Delta Force with the GT2 boot disc. The FMV's and analog stick both worked, but unfortunately it was set for strafing, and the controls aren't fully customizable in that game, so I could move only forwards, backwards and left and right. I couldn't turn like you would expect in a FPS game.

So the controls are mapped out depending on which boot disc you use. :mrgreen:

I haven't tried a game that I could get far enough in to try saving, but I suspect they might be working. :D

About the Bleempod, as far as I know that was only a prototype. Would be great if the Total Control PSX adapter let us use all the controls but it just doesn't. :cry:
d123456
Next-Gen

Post by d123456 »

This is awesome news
It´s still thinking :D
I remember trying loads of ps1 games with the old hacked bleemcast. loads of games worked, some better than others. This should result in loads more DC bleemcast images.
I wish the new Bleemcast hacks and this thread a healthy life
Optimizing PS2 games 480p (progressive) and 240p gsm hdtv
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30389
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

hopefully it will work for multidisc games and saving.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Just burned the MGS disc and tried it with about 20 games.

Only one game started up. Metal Gear Solid... -_-

The games I tested were all PAL. Maybe that makes a difference?...

FYI, Metal Gear Solid was PAL also and that one (obviously) started up just fine...

Can't say I'm not disappointed...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Edit: Looks like I jumped the gun. The game goes to check memory card and just hangs. I will try in other games if I can get them working. Sorry guys. :oops: