Pandora's Tower

Level up here
chupon
Next-Gen

Re: Pandora's Tower

Post by chupon »

garrett123 wrote:I hope so also got the same e-mail as I pre-ordered it also.

What?

So basically it's the same price everywhere right now... I think people have moved on and this one won't go crazy like Xenoblade did..
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
garrett123
64-bit

Post by garrett123 »

read comment above
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

I got my copy today. The guy at the game store asked if I wanted a second one to keep it sealed. I know some are skeptical that this won't be worth money in the long run, but what do you guys think? Yeah, it probably won't be Xenosaga, but Atlas games hold up in price, and this one is a cheaper-priced game.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

o.pwuaioc wrote:I got my copy today. The guy at the game store asked if I wanted a second one to keep it sealed. I know some are skeptical that this won't be worth money in the long run, but what do you guys think? Yeah, it probably won't be Xenosaga, but Atlas games hold up in price, and this one is a cheaper-priced game.

Did the first run come with any cool extras? I am debating if I should pick one up now or later.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Forgot all about this game! I pre-ordered it on Jan. 27 from Amazon. No shipping notification yet...
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

dsheinem wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:I got my copy today. The guy at the game store asked if I wanted a second one to keep it sealed. I know some are skeptical that this won't be worth money in the long run, but what do you guys think? Yeah, it probably won't be Xenosaga, but Atlas games hold up in price, and this one is a cheaper-priced game.

Did the first run come with any cool extras? I am debating if I should pick one up now or later.

There's reversible cover art. :lol: That's kind of cool, but it's not like OMG!? Also, I now feel like I threw away some money by opening it. Image

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Forgot all about this game! I pre-ordered it on Jan. 27 from Amazon. No shipping notification yet...

Why Amazon? I just went to my local game store and picked up a copy.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

o.pwuaioc wrote:Why Amazon? I just went to my local game store and picked up a copy.

The local game store is GameStop... I don't want to hear about PowerUp rewards crap and I don't want a game covered in stickers. If I feel that a current-gen game is going to be too "obscure" to be sold @ Best Buy/Target then I order from Amazon.

Anyway, it arrived today! I won't get to play it for a looooooooong time.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Atlas? dont you mean Atlus, also Pandora's Tower is XSEED.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I got my copy on Wednesday from Gamestop (along with Boom Blox since it was on sale.) The guy who was working told me they only got four copies in and to tell him how it was when I went back in. I'm hoping to pop it in soon. Looks fun.

BoneSnapDeez wrote:The local game store is GameStop... I don't want a game covered in stickers.

Do they do that with pre-orders? I've never gotten a pre-order from them that wasn't sealed.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

Hazerd wrote:

Atlas? dont you mean Atlus, also Pandora's Tower is XSEED.

I did mean Atlus (stupid non-Greek word, the Titan's name is Atlas!), and XSEED just localized it, not developed it. Although I don't know why but I thought Atlus developed it, though now I see that it was actually developed by Ganbarion, about whom I know nothing else.