NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: The Super Mario Maker Thread

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Reprise wrote:Time to get started... :D

Oh I be Jealous!

Blu wrote:
Michi wrote:I ordered from Amazon on account of the discount, so my copy won't be coming until the 15th :? Until then I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of you :P

What is this discount you speak of!?
I think I'm going to order from Amazon also, otherwise I'll go get it Midnight on Thursday/Friday morning. BMF are you doing a midnight release?

Amazon ran a $10 off promotion for like 24 hours or something. I am grabbing it at midnight. I just got back from grocery shopping and I thought I would see if they broke street date. NOPE! Midnight it is!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I pre-ordered from Amazon with Prime shipping so supposedly I'll get it tomorrow. Since I can't be up past midnight because I work tomorrow, and UPS is usually delivered to my house before I get home from work, it's no big deal. It should be there waiting for me when I get home tomorrow.

I also give it a 50/50 chance that it isn't damaged. Whenever I order single games or movies from Amazon they just ship it to me in a bubble mailer, and half the time it comes in damaged (New Super Luigi was horrific and had to be sent back).
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Blu wrote:
Michi wrote:I ordered from Amazon on account of the discount, so my copy won't be coming until the 15th :? Until then I'll just have to live vicariously through the rest of you :P

What is this discount you speak of!?
I think I'm going to order from Amazon also, otherwise I'll go get it Midnight on Thursday/Friday morning. BMF are you doing a midnight release?

Amazon is taking off $10 for Prime members.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I suck at making levels!
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Reprise wrote:I suck at making levels!

It takes practice. That is why they unlock more tools as you play. You will get there, promise!!!!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:
Reprise wrote:I suck at making levels!

It takes practice. That is why they unlock more tools as you play. You will get there, promise!!!!

Yeah, I hear (I'm slowly unlocking more).

Still, I can't help feeling I would have loved this game more as a child. This is what I always wanted! Nowadays though, my creativity and imagination as been sapped out of me. My problem is I just don't quite know what I want to build and I just kinda make it up as I go along. It sure is fun though, don't get me wrong.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Here's a neat idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA0StjniVZ0

Take a 3D course (in this case, one from Super Mario 64) and model a 2D level from it.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Ziggy587 wrote:Here's a neat idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA0StjniVZ0

Take a 3D course (in this case, one from Super Mario 64) and model a 2D level from it.

Whoa, that's awesome!

foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

So, does every copy of the game come with the extras? Or is that just for pre-orders?
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

foxhound1022 wrote:So, does every copy of the game come with the extras? Or is that just for pre-orders?

The 100 page booklet is included with all copies of the game. If you buy it digital, there is a digital version of the booklet.