蒼穹紅蓮隊 Sōkyūgurentai / Terra Diver - Hi-Scores

2D Shooters Invade
mjmjr25

Re: 蒼穹紅蓮隊 Sōkyūgurentai / Terra Diver - Hi-Scores

Post by mjmjr25 »

Yup, that is a top 10 score....on shmups forums bro! - very nice indeed.
Soldier Blue
128-bit

Post by Soldier Blue »

mjmjr25 wrote:Yup, that is a top 10 score....on shmups forums bro! - very nice indeed.

The race for second place begins :lol:
on that note:
2,773,620 - Soldier Blue - Stage 3 - Swordfish - US Saturn

slightly better
Racketboy and Seller Feedback: Racketboy +7,
Video Price Charting Store:
https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?se ... rni7irmnam
wip3outguy7
Next-Gen

Post by wip3outguy7 »

mjmjr25 wrote:Yup, that is a top 10 score....on shmups forums bro! - very nice indeed.

Thanks guys. I guess it would be up in the top 10 on the board at shmups. I am actually number 8 on that list as ExitPlanetDust. I have an even higher score on my original Souky (not Otokuyo) save, but I have sold it so I can't pull it for a screenshot and submission to that thread.

Hey, do you guys want me keeping your old scores or do you want me replacing them with your better scores?
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Yeah, just post over the old scores as better ones are submitted.

I'm "culdad78" on shmups. *don't sign up for forums while high on painkillers post surgery, things sound funny, but in fact, are lame*
wip3outguy7
Next-Gen

Post by wip3outguy7 »

mjmjr25 wrote:Yeah, just post over the old scores as better ones are submitted.

I'm "culdad78" on shmups. *don't sign up for forums while high on painkillers post surgery, things sound funny, but in fact, are lame*

Haha... culdad78?
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

It's actually not quite as lame as it sounds. I wasn't saying, I'm a cool dad from 1978. Whenever my kids do something they look to me for acknowledgement, typically by saying, "look, I just beat this level! Cool dad?" So, yeah, all goofy one night, signed up on shmups and thought mjmjr25 was a bit played, trying to think of another name. My daughter walks in, "Dad, dad, see this picture I just drew? Cool dad?" Anyways...yeah.
wip3outguy7
Next-Gen

Post by wip3outguy7 »

Souky is definitely harder when played on JP hardware. I couldn't break past the 4th stage. I rearranged my systems today so that the JP Saturn could sit on a wire frame shelf to get some more air. That thing gets hot! I will be using that system for all of my Saturn gaming for the foreseeable future. This is going to be an uphill battle.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

ok, so I've made no progress in Gunbird over the past few days. So I decided to pop this in. First impression... WOW. I think this might be my first Raizing game. And it's amazing. And the music!!

But I have a problem. The OP says that arcade is lvl 5 difficulty on PS1. But I cannot for the life of me find an options menu to change the difficulty. Any help?
wip3outguy7
Next-Gen

Post by wip3outguy7 »

noiseredux wrote:ok, so I've made no progress in Gunbird over the past few days. So I decided to pop this in. First impression... WOW. I think this might be my first Raizing game. And it's amazing. And the music!!

But I have a problem. The OP says that arcade is lvl 5 difficulty on PS1. But I cannot for the life of me find an options menu to change the difficulty. Any help?

Make sure you're playing in arcade mode and not the special mode that is exclusive to the PS1 version.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

wip3outguy7 wrote:Make sure you're playing in arcade mode and not the special mode that is exclusive to the PS1 version.

yeah I read that on Shmups, but can't figure out which options are which (it's all in Japanese).

Here's the menu, hopefully brunoafh can translate: