Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
KDub
Next-Gen

Re: Sonic Ep.2 My thoughts

Post by KDub »

GSZX1337 wrote:Why did this need to be its own thread? I mean, you were already making HUGE posts in the existing thread.

Because...
KDub wrote:So he could prove how much of a Sega fan he is, tell people they are wrong again and because he got upset that people didn't like the game in the other thread.

Actually that other huge post of is his from another thread he started that was merged with this one.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Announced

Post by ZeroAX »

I miss Inazuma....
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Post by dreamcast4ever83 »

KDub wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:Why did this need to be its own thread? I mean, you were already making HUGE posts in the existing thread.

Because...
KDub wrote:So he could prove how much of a Sega fan he is, tell people they are wrong again and because he got upset that people didn't like the game in the other thread.

Actually that other huge post of is his from another thread he started that was merged with this one.

God your all so welcoming and nice :) and actually the reason i wrote about the game is cause it was really very good and I don't understand what the fuss is about that's all and who care's if im a sega fan this is a retro site i can like what i please

Also im trying to stick around like i was told. They said give it some time people will chill on you and i really loved this site alot and been watching it for years I'm just kinda regretting joining the forums only cause I feel shitty most the time. But im sticking it out for some reason cause i have alot i'd like to share.
Last edited by dreamcast4ever83 on Sat May 26, 2012 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

You can like what you please but there's no reason to have 3 different topics on the same forum about the same game. If you want to write a review of the game you can post it in the reviews forum.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

dreamcast4ever83 wrote:
KDub wrote:

Because...

God your all so welcoming and nice :) and actually the reason i wrote about the game is cause it was really very good and I don't understand what the fuss is about that's all and who care's if im a sega fan this is a retro site i can like what i please

Yes you can, but you don't need to be a troll about it. If you actually care about being a member here I'd tone down the opinions before someone gets fed up with you. Trolls don't generally last long here unless they're talented and loveable, and you're more like a Gamefaqs troll.

If I come off as mad, I'm not trying to. I'm just tired and impatient right now.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

Jrecee wrote:You can like what you please but there's no reason to have 3 different topics on the same forum about the same game. If you want to write a review of the game you can post it in the reviews forum.

agreed :D

Actually my post was moved over to here so i did not even realize
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

I have never read game faq's and am not a troll just have a strong opinion on things i like that's all but i understand what your saying and i can work on it

Im so new to the whole internet social networking thing that i did not even know the term troll till i joined here no joke lol
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

I just finished this game and considering there's 12 levels plus an extra 4 for ep. metal and 5 bosses really it felt like alot of content and worth the money not to mention co-op is quite fun. I can see myself going back and playing quite a bit over the years.

Also if you think about it Ep.1 and Ep.2 are both sonic the hedgehog 4 so together its actually quite a full and meaty game and considering it's the first true sequel of the classic series coming from over 15 year's ago I'd say while not perfect it was a fantastic effort and very nice treat and make's me very hopeful for future installments.

Honestly it may not be sonic cd but can you really hold it up to that high of standards? That was at sonic's prime.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

dreamcast4ever83 wrote:Honestly it may not be sonic cd but can you really hold it up to that high of standards? That was at sonic's prime.

Because exactly there is a set working formula which SEGA fails to replicate. And Sonic Advance came out in 2001 and it still rocked (and it the only post Mega Drive Sonic game that got the formula right again imo)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
dreamcast4ever83
128-bit

ZeroAX wrote:
dreamcast4ever83 wrote:Honestly it may not be sonic cd but can you really hold it up to that high of standards? That was at sonic's prime.

Because exactly there is a set working formula which SEGA fails to replicate. And Sonic Advance came out in 2001 and it still rocked (and it the only post Mega Drive Sonic game that got the formula right again imo)

You have a point there. I'll admit the level design and pace of that game was much better and even tho I did very much enjoy sonic 4 it would have made sense for them to follow that formula and also it would have even improved more