'Gaga + Cherry Faff About in' New Youtube Series

Post game-related video clips here
GagaMan
128-bit

'Gaga + Cherry Faff About in' New Youtube Series

Post by GagaMan »

Me and my other half CherryTerrier have started a weekly series where we play through weird and hilarious video games. There will be an episode on Lucky Hit every Friday!

EPISODES:

001 - Spice World (PS1)
002 - Dog's Life (PS2)
003 - We Dare (Wii)
004 - Coming 7/3/14

Making of the animated intro

- Before anyone says it yes this was partially inspired by Game Grumps. The difference is the gameplay footage will be cut does into highlights, so while some games will have multiple episodes there won’t be any going into the dozens, let alone the hundreds.

- The first few episodes are edited together from livestreams last year, which was mainly what inspired this idea. The picture and sound quality isn’t fantastic on these ones so apologies, hopefully the content makes up for it. Episodes after these will be done with better capturing equipment so will look miles better.

- Systems I can capture right now are: PS1, PS2, PS3, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Amiga CD32, Gamecube and Wii. Gonna get a S-Video so I can use my Gamecube for the Game Boy Player too, and we could emulate SNES/Mega Drive though I'd rather capture those from real hardware so will be looking into that.

- If anyone wants to recommend some games we could feature (preferably for any of those systems above), let us know! We already have a massive backlog of ideas but still, any others are welcome!

If you haven't already please check out Lucky Hit, a gaming channel I started up with some friends some time ago. We plan to start more weekly series and return to our podcasts (of which there are 22 episodes of so far) soon!
GagaMan
128-bit

Re: 'Gaga + Cherry Faff About in' New Youtube Series

Post by GagaMan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3oefIIc6Q8

New episode! Ride to Hell: Retribution!
GagaMan
128-bit

Re: 'Gaga + Cherry Faff About in' New Youtube Series

Post by GagaMan »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa13ZJFTksI

New episode: Yolanda for the Amiga!