The Never can finish an RPG syndrome

Level up here
Retronomy
32-bit

Re: The Never can finish an RPG syndrome

Post by Retronomy »

I unfortunately DO juggle my gameplay quite a bit and as a result I do have trouble finishing them in a timely manner. But I do finish them. It just might be a year or two later. I think about the only two RPGs I've sat down and played all the way through without juggling was Final Fantasy IV and Super Mario RPG.
http://retrofiends.com My terrible retro video game reviews blog.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

I'm trying not to play too many at once. But if I'm not feeling a certain game I will start another. If I like it better I sell the one I'm not feeling. No problem.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
Hatta
Next-Gen

Post by Hatta »

I still have to finish Baldur's Gate. And when I'm done with that, I'm still in the middle of a game of Pool of Radiance. And I have a game of King's Bounty: The Legend on my laptop that I've been playing on and off for over a year.
We are prepared to live in the plain and die in the plain!
MrEco
Next-Gen

Post by MrEco »

Despite owning it for almost two years now, I still have yet to finish Persona 4.

It's gotten so bad that my girlfriend recently made me promise to finish it. :/
I feel old when talking to anyone my age yet too inexperienced to effectively talk to anyone older. Life is grand that way.

My twitter handle is @EckoExplores
skyknight
128-bit

Post by skyknight »

RPG can take up so much time, that you want change what you are doing.

And it depends on the game is designed, as it appeals to different taste. I never finished FF VIII and IX, but my bros had; they never finished FF XII, but I did. I quit Xenogears, but I finished all three Xenosaga games!

I do suggest the OP try to finish Chrono Trigger (if you had never beaten the game), as you are at one of the key points.