is Mass Effect's Trailer real in game footage?

Level up here
neoclasic
8-bit

is Mass Effect's Trailer real in game footage?

Post by neoclasic »

I remember very well the first in game trailer of Mass Effect. It look incredible! In fact is very probably that that trailer is my most viewed trailer ever.

So when I finish today that game, in about 20 hours, I cannot avoid a feeling of ... mmmm .... void. In the trailer, I remember a girl saying "The machine is about to come back" and because this, I visit the Flux a couple of time but never meet that girl, so I never see that line. :evil:

Hey! Mass Effect is incredible and I really, really, enjoy it. My problem is with the trailer... because it is not in game footage in a full extend. It just a random butch of images generate with the game engine but no actual in game scenes.

Perhaps I just missing the right scenes, if this is the case, my second play through the game may show me the girl how fear the machine.

In case the second through not let me see my beloved scenes, then perhaps the third one o the fourth or the five... after all, Mass Effect is one of the RPG with most replay value I has played until now.
t0yrobo
Next-Gen

Re: is Mass Effect's Trailer real in game footage?

Post by t0yrobo »

Wouldn't be surprising if the scene is never in the game, that happens with movie trailers all the time.
vejita
64-bit

Post by vejita »

it looks like added scenes from the first game...
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen

Post by Dakinggamer87 »

Mass Effect is an awesome game.. great RPG!! 8)
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection