STGT Week 1 - Mushihimesama Futari

2D Shooters Invade
Lazer
64-bit

Re: STGT Week 1 - Mushihimesama Futari

Post by Lazer »

46,179,940 - Lazer - 8bit Meat Lazers - Stage 3 boss - Palm(Abn) - 360

Finally made it to the stage 3 boss. Bombs just bounce off his first form.

IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg (196.03 KiB) Viewed 646 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

I can't seem to get the game to work when using Xbox Live Arcade on the 360. I searched Mushihimesama and found a download for it. I paid $15 and downloaded it but now it seems this may have only been an add on or something. I can't find the full game in my library or when searching for other downloads.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this and get the game working?
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I think what you downloaded was the Black Label DLC. I don't think Futari is on XBLA. You have to buy the physical game I'm pretty sure?
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

8bit wrote:I can't seem to get the game to work when using Xbox Live Arcade on the 360. I searched Mushihimesama and found a download for it. I paid $15 and downloaded it but now it seems this may have only been an add on or something. I can't find the full game in my library or when searching for other downloads.

Futari was only released as a retail disc, like noise said, you bought the DLC. DO you possibly have the disc floating around somewhere?
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Andy - I can mail you my 360 copy, but I don't know that you'll get more than 1-day with it by the time it gets there?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Lazer wrote:You never bomb? That's impressive.

when playing for score it's been ingrained in me that you don't bomb in any shmup. This is sometimes bad though. Sometimes the penalty for bombing is not so severe that it's worth the risk. Other times you might even have a shmup w/ no penalty for bombing. Yet, without thinking I tend to "forget" about the bomb button altogether if it's for score.

Playing for survival is another story.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

68,452,405 - Skate323k137 - Model 3 - Stage 4 - Palm/N - 360 arcade mode

Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

noiseredux wrote:
Lazer wrote:You never bomb? That's impressive.

when playing for score it's been ingrained in me that you don't bomb in any shmup. This is sometimes bad though. Sometimes the penalty for bombing is not so severe that it's worth the risk. Other times you might even have a shmup w/ no penalty for bombing. Yet, without thinking I tend to "forget" about the bomb button altogether if it's for score.

Playing for survival is another story.

Same here a lot of the time, although I often remember the button like a second after I need to.
8bit
Next-Gen

Post by 8bit »

mjmjr25 wrote:Andy - I can mail you my 360 copy, but I don't know that you'll get more than 1-day with it by the time it gets there?
Kidpanda wrote:
8bit wrote:I can't seem to get the game to work when using Xbox Live Arcade on the 360. I searched Mushihimesama and found a download for it. I paid $15 and downloaded it but now it seems this may have only been an add on or something. I can't find the full game in my library or when searching for other downloads.

Futari was only released as a retail disc, like noise said, you bought the DLC. DO you possibly have the disc floating around somewhere?

Aw crap. What a waste. Thanks for the offer Mike but just to be safe and I went ahead and ordered the game off Amazon with free prime shipping so it should be here Friday. Sorry team for not being better prepared.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

It's a great great game, Andy - so it'll be worth the purchase regardless of this tournament.