2D Shooters Invade

TIE-BREAK

Poll ended at Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Galaga
5
45%
Under Defeat
5
45%
Space Megaforce
1
9%
 
Total votes : 11
User avatar
skate323k137
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 am
Location: Lansing, MI

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by skate323k137 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:34 pm

I just missed the vote, but wanted UD. 24 hours man? you gotta PM a brother :P
Image
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
mjmjr25
 

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by mjmjr25 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Andy - I really like your Wii U gamepad charging table, super slick homey!

@Alex - 24 hours only as it was just to break a tie...but alas...we are again...tied.

First person in the tourney to post in this thread either GALAGA or UNDER DEFEAT means we play that game. (Vance - pm coming!)
User avatar
Lazer
64-bit
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Cygnus X1

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by Lazer Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:14 pm

GALAGA
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
skate323k137
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 am
Location: Lansing, MI

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by skate323k137 Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:30 pm

mjmjr25 wrote:Andy - I really like your Wii U gamepad charging table, super slick homey!

@Alex - 24 hours only as it was just to break a tie...but alas...we are again...tied.

First person in the tourney to post in this thread either GALAGA or UNDER DEFEAT means we play that game. (Vance - pm coming!)


Thats what I was saying. I missed the tie breaker vote by a few hours and would have voted UD. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to sound butthurt here (I'm not) but I basically logged on today to see if there might be a tie breaker and it was already over. Now if you follow your last post, someone presumably got 2 votes in the tie breaker and I got 0. If it's galaga, then so be it... looking forward to the festivities.
Image
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
User avatar
Lazer
64-bit
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Cygnus X1

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by Lazer Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:37 pm

As the two-vote getter, I actually agree with you Skate. If more people want to play Under Defeat than Galaga - which seems to be the case - I will happily withdraw my second vote. I mean I just happened to be on the forum right when Mike posted - not exactly fair.

The only reason I'm pushing Galaga is because I don't have access to UD. But if it's on 360 (is it?), I can probably borrow my brother-in-law's :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
8bit
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm
Location: Houston TX

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by 8bit Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Lazer wrote:As the two-vote getter, I actually agree with you Skate. If more people want to play Under Defeat than Galaga - which seems to be the case - I will happily withdraw my second vote. I mean I just happened to be on the forum right when Mike posted - not exactly fair.

The only reason I'm pushing Galaga is because I don't have access to UD. But if it's on 360 (is it?), I can probably borrow my brother-in-law's :)


UD is on the Dreamcast and PS3. Probably also via some other emulation method... not sure.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
User avatar
Omerta
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:08 am
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by Omerta Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Boo... The mobile site was messed up all day. What evs - lets make something happen Galaga or not.
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
User avatar
Lazer
64-bit
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Cygnus X1

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by Lazer Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am

8bit wrote:UD is on the Dreamcast and PS3. Probably also via some other emulation method... not sure.


And Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition is on Xbox Live. Now I kind of want this for week 4 :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by noiseredux Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:45 am

does UD work in MAME?
Image
User avatar
Lazer
64-bit
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:22 am
Location: Cygnus X1

Re: Which game for week 4 - FREE For ALL

by Lazer Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 am

I get "some file are missing" when I try to run it
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Return to Shmups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests