Triggerheart Exelica

2D Shooters Invade
nick944
64-bit

Post by nick944 »

I really want a Dreamcast copy, but ebay prices are really rediculous now.... wish I had preordered at play-asia.
Wikipedia wrote:Although officially released only in Japan, it is playable for players from other countries being it is a region-free game release.

Is this true?
Doctor Fugue
128-bit

Post by Doctor Fugue »

nick944 wrote:I really want a Dreamcast copy, but ebay prices are really rediculous now.... wish I had preordered at play-asia.
Wikipedia wrote:Although officially released only in Japan, it is playable for players from other countries being it is a region-free game release.

Is this true?

I tend to trust Play-asia more and they claim it is region-protected. Anybody with a real copy want to confirm it?
"Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew...is gone." - The Guardian of Forever
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Re: Triggerheart Exelica

Post by Flak Beard »

doctorfugue wrote:It's finally coming to Xbox Live this Wednesday!

I've been waiting and waiting...trying not to buy it for the DC because I knew it was coming out.

But my 360 just went in for another replacement. NO!!!

I feel your pain. I just downloaded Rez HD, Omega 5 and bought Lost Odyssey, only to have my 360 break for the third time. I'm now awaiting my refurb to come. I only got to play Lost Odyssey for like ten minutes before it happened too. :(
Doctor Fugue
128-bit

Re: Triggerheart Exelica

Post by Doctor Fugue »

Flak Beard wrote:
I feel your pain. I just downloaded Rez HD, Omega 5 and bought Lost Odyssey, only to have my 360 break for the third time. I'm now awaiting my refurb to come. I only got to play Lost Odyssey for like ten minutes before it happened too. :(

That's brutal. Omega 5 is pretty good...but I lost interest quickly for some reason.
"Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew...is gone." - The Guardian of Forever
gradualmeltdown
128-bit

Post by gradualmeltdown »

same here with Omega 5. Thought it was neat, but kind of didn't like the art style that much. Triggerheart is really fun, I'd never played it before and now Live has hooked he up. Between Wii VC and Live I have something like 10 good shmups I wouldn't have in the collection otherwise. Not bad.
I like old games
I like new games
I like games
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Post by skate323k137 »

HOW?

how can there only be 5 levels to trigger heart exelica? I need at least a few more....
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Post by ott0bot »

skate323k137 wrote:HOW?

how can there only be 5 levels to trigger heart exelica? I need at least a few more....

I finally played this game all the way through with both characters and I feel the same way. But they are 5 insaney fun levels. The lacthing feature is really fun. I love the fact that you can shoot up a huge enemy then hurl his carcass at the other guys trying to fire at you. It makes the destruction just that much more fun. Awesome game.