Retroforce GO episode on shmups

2D Shooters Invade
RadarScope1
Next-Gen

Retroforce GO episode on shmups

Post by RadarScope1 »

It's a couple weeks old, but I'm just listening now and I noticed they read a question from Mozgus. Nice.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Re: Retroforce GO episode on shmups

Post by Mozgus »

RadarScope1 wrote:It's a couple weeks old, but I'm just listening now and I noticed they read a question from Mozgus. Nice.

Hah, indeed they did. I knew with an opening like that, they wouldn't skim past it.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

How far into is it?
I'm sorry, I can't really stand Destructoid podcasts.
Retronauts puts them to shame.
RadarScope1
Next-Gen

Post by RadarScope1 »

racketboy wrote:How far into is it?
I'm sorry, I can't really stand Destructoid podcasts.
Retronauts puts them to shame.

Agreed, for the most part.

While I like the people on 1UP better than Dtoid, it just seems like the guys on Retronauts just don't want to be there sometimes. The people on Retroforce may be goofy as hell (especially that Chad guy ) but at least they are excited about the subject. But when they start going about dolphins, or some mediocre game they decree to be awesome (Startropics) or yelling "best week EVAR!" over and over I just really want to puke.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

http://www.podtoid.com/retroforce/?p=63

Skip to 44:30.

I like the show because its happy and authentic. It's not the most informative, (Their megaman show was quite an embarassment.) but there's a lot of shows out there that are, but the people just aren't interesting.

I thought about telling you guys about my little moment of fame, but it seemed gloat-y to say anything.
RadarScope1
Next-Gen

Post by RadarScope1 »

Mozgus wrote:I thought about telling you guys about my little moment of fame, but it seemed gloat-y to say anything.

Happy to oblige. I was like, "hey, I know that guy." Not in the actual "know" you sense, but the "I know of this person 99 percent anonymously on the Internet" sense.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

RadarScope1 wrote:
Mozgus wrote:I thought about telling you guys about my little moment of fame, but it seemed gloat-y to say anything.

Happy to oblige. I was like, "hey, I know that guy." Not in the actual "know" you sense, but the "I know of this person 99 percent anonymously on the Internet" sense.

Well it was nice of ya.