The PC gaming Guide to Fighting Games (Sans Emulators)

Brawlers and Beatemups
J T
Next-Gen

Re: The PC gaming Guide to Fighting Games (Sans Emulators)

Post by J T »

Vanguard Princess is available on Gamersgate, Steam, and a few others...

This game features an excellent tag team fighting system and grossly under dressed female combatants.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
Sload Soap
Next-Gen

Post by Sload Soap »

There's a few indie games isn't there, like Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

I'm sure some saturn era 3D fighters got PC releases as well. Last Bronx for sure.

Edit: I guess Last Bronx wouldn't count though because you'd probably have to use a PC emulator to run it.
GigaPepsiMan
64-bit

Post by GigaPepsiMan »

Came into mention last Bronx, apparently it is arcade perfect when played on the max settings. The game did come out on the Xplosiv budget label and my experience with Xplosiv is that the game will work on anything, I've played Diablo and Age of Empires Xplosiv budget versions and they worked perfectly on windows 7.
marurun

Post by marurun »

J T wrote:Vanguard Princess is available on Gamersgate, Steam, and a few others...

Vanguard Princess is not YET available on Steam. It is schedule to be released sometime next month.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
GigaPepsiMan
64-bit

Post by GigaPepsiMan »

GigaPepsiMan wrote:Came into mention last Bronx, apparently it is arcade perfect when played on the max settings. The game did come out on the Xplosiv budget label and my experience with Xplosiv is that the game will work on anything, I've played Diablo and Age of Empires Xplosiv budget versions and they worked perfectly on windows 7.

yeah I can't get get Last Bronx to install, maybe one day. Only discovered Salty Bet today, amazing.