Racketeer Online FG matchfinder thread!

Brawlers and Beatemups
mjmjr25

Re: Racketeer Weekly Fight Nights: Resurrection?

Post by mjmjr25 »

I might join for SSFIV, I don't have AE, so those who fight me can't use Yang or Evil Ryu, etc.

PSN = mjmjr25

I'll do my best to be there...
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

Would I have to create a lobby specifically for 'Super' and not AE then? Which I believe just hard locks out the AE characters for all users who join? Thats a shame, i will have an Evil Ryu player with me :(

Just message me (Buffalo_FGC) when you are on and we'll see who's on and willing to play and if we wanna create that lobby to accommodate non-AE players.
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

i'll plan to play some SF4AE (it was free for PS+ a while back) and try to get there promptly at the start. I can play TTT2 also if I'm up for it. Fair warning: I suck!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

If it's an issue to not have those 4 characters, I can sit this one out, no problems.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

dsheinem- It's casuals, there will be plenty of suck and people practicing new characters to go around. Trust me, if someone's just stomping everyone out too hard, we'll have them take a seat every 5 or so matches. Trying to keep the theme practice oriented and fun, but also a good way to get some matches recorded to study when i upload them to YT (if they want).

Who knows how it will turn out on the first try, but there hopefully won't be any salt being slung around. :lol:

mjmjr25- We'll see how I can set up a lobby first. As long as I have you added on PSN, I will make sure to message you and let you know what's up asap. I won't be home to test lobby options for an hour or so though.
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I'll *try* to hop on. Not sure though. PSN = noiseredux
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

cha cha wrote:Would I have to create a lobby specifically for 'Super' and not AE then? Which I believe just hard locks out the AE characters for all users who join? Thats a shame, i will have an Evil Ryu player with me :(

Just message me (Buffalo_FGC) when you are on and we'll see who's on and willing to play and if we wanna create that lobby to accommodate non-AE players.

you don't have to create a specific lobby for Super or AE. Just one lobby is fine. It only hard locks the AE additional characters when their facing a user with the Super only.
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

alright guys we'll be going live soon. Look for the lobby (around 8:25): racket1217

cya there!

dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

how do you look for lobbies?