Brawlers and Beatemups
3DSStrider
64-bit

Re: Problem with Tekken 3 disc?

by 3DSStrider Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Luke wrote:It's hard for me to say "Chicken" not in the voice of the narrator in Tekken Force mode. Tekken Tag is a better party game, but one player mode on Tekken 3 and unlocking everything by yourself is a great time.

When my mom asks me what I want from McDonald's, that's my response.
I actually played through one player twice. Once on my PS2, and then I realized that I would be bringing my PS3 camping, so I unlocked mostly everything so I could have all of the characters. The only thing that wasn't unlocked was Bosconovitch. Once the console was plugged in, I went to Tekken Force, and with my cousins cheering me on, beat the crap out of him. That was a crowning moment of awesome for me, especially seeing how freaking hard that mode is.
Insert clever quote here.
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/3DSStrider
Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuNEFO ... qkaLOHc2nQ
CD AGES
Next-Gen

by CD AGES Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:52 pm

It's hard for me to say "Chicken" not in the voice of the narrator in Tekken Force mode

:shock: Me... Too :shock:

Even worse, everytime I hear someone say chicken, I sometime just blur it out loud in that Tekken 3 voice.

I was actully pretty bummed out with Tekken 6 when I discovered that the announcer no longer says "Chicken" when someone chickens during a fight. So bummed out!
CD AGES
Next-Gen

by CD AGES Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

When my mom asks me what I want from McDonald's, that's my response.

You sir, are alright with me :lol:
Return to Fighters