Looking for nice co-op beat em ups

Brawlers and Beatemups
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Looking for nice co-op beat em ups

Post by samsonlonghair »

OP wrote:
samsonlonghair wrote:I wholeheartedly recommend Alien Storm for Sega Genesis.

I'm aware of that game, AVGN did a short video on it
I've considered getting it, but it's not what I'm looking for at the moment though.

Don't let AVGN get you jaded on Alien Storm. He has called a lot of great games crap. Trust me on this one. If you still have your doubts, emulate it. I did; then I loved the game so much I went out to buy a physical copy. It's really that good.

Do remember to get the Genesis version; the master system version only has single player.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

samsonlonghair wrote:
OP wrote:
samsonlonghair wrote:I wholeheartedly recommend Alien Storm for Sega Genesis.

I'm aware of that game, AVGN did a short video on it
I've considered getting it, but it's not what I'm looking for at the moment though.

Don't let AVGN get you jaded on Alien Storm. He has called a lot of great games crap. Trust me on this one. If you still have your doubts, emulate it. I did; then I loved the game so much I went out to buy a physical copy. It's really that good.

Do remember to get the Genesis version; the master system version only has single player.

It was just a video of James and Mike playing the game. He wasn't putting down the game at all.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Yeah AVGN doesn't only do videos bashing games, thats only when he is in his nerd character.