NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Brawlers and Beatemups
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Post by TEKTORO »

Ack, have you tried the demo yet?
My family likes it so I'm gonna go ahead an grab a copy soon. The missions look really fun imo, nice characters to boot!
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Ack wrote:I'm interested, but I avoid preordering. The sad thing is, this game actually offered something I was interested in for a preorder: the Red Son costumes and missions. I want it because I love Red Son, but I just can't bring myself to preorder a game that may be good but might also be horrendous.

If you ever decide to get the game, I don't think you'll be missing out on these.

They will most certainly be available for download at some point. Its simply a matter of time.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Ack

Post by Ack »

TEKTORO wrote:Ack, have you tried the demo yet?
My family likes it so I'm gonna go ahead an grab a copy soon. The missions look really fun imo, nice characters to boot!

No, I haven't. I don't have my PS3 hooked up to the internet. I may hook it up some day, or I may just wait for a PS4.

So for those who have played it, how is it?
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I just ordered it off Amazon. I'm always careful about buying fighting games since I'm pretty picky. Giant Bomb uploaded their Quick Look this morning and it looks like something I'm going to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoJg8yLED0

I ordered the Wii U version, so we'll see how that turns out. Hopefully a good community forms. I'm worried it will be like Tekken where the only people that play anymore are people that are much to skilled for me to ever be competitive with.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Ack wrote:I'm interested, but I avoid preordering. The sad thing is, this game actually offered something I was interested in for a preorder: the Red Son costumes and missions. I want it because I love Red Son, but I just can't bring myself to preorder a game that may be good but might also be horrendous.

Woah woah woah woah woah

Red Son costumes? That's awesome.
Ack

Post by Ack »

AppleQueso wrote:

Woah woah woah woah woah

Red Son costumes? That's awesome.

AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Please tell me they have the Russian Batman with the furry hat.

I think i'm gonna have to at least download the demo for this.
Ack

Post by Ack »

AppleQueso wrote:Please tell me they have the Russian Batman with the furry hat.

Alas, no. It was just Superman, Wonder Woman, and Solomon Grundy costumes
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Ack wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Please tell me they have the Russian Batman with the furry hat.

Alas, no. It was just Superman, Wonder Woman, and Solomon Grundy costumes

Missed opportunity I tell ya.

Still, I think that alone has me more interested than I was. I really enjoyed the Mortal Kombat reboot they did last year, so if they can deliver a game of similar quality I think we'll be in for a treat.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Honestly, I think it's still worth it just so I can kill Superman with Doomsday.